TEA
[Image: laff.gif]  Gotta love old thread revivals!! I don't even remember being sick back in August. Man, I'm getting old! LOL
I like hot tea and iced tea. Hot tea is better for breakfast/brunch and iced tea is better for lunch/dinner.
Tea? Yech! Same goes for coffee [Image: fish2.gif]
[Image: 32270_firstImageIMG.jpg]Carlton Draught, aussie gold.

Beer. Better than 'Iced Tea' (sounds like a rap artist)

ohohoh You guys have got to see this add promoting this beer!...

http://www.bigad.com.au/

(and I like my tea hot btw)
Woe to you, whiney tea drinkers!
Tea is for women, men drink coffee.
Look at the Asians! They drink a lot of tea and they don't have beards! I suspect that the weakening of the Britons is due to too much tea.
Strong coffee, not that average muddy, watery crap the Americans mistake for coffee.
Just like beer is for men and wine for women.
Oh, I allmost forgot about the language issue! German is for men and French for women. [Image: laff.gif]
Marty Wrote:[Image: 32270_firstImageIMG.jpg]Carlton Draught, aussie gold.

Beer. Better than 'Iced Tea' (sounds like a rap artist)

ohohoh You guys have got to see this add promoting this beer!...

http://www.bigad.com.au/

(and I like my tea hot btw)

The ad is very big. LOL!
Varus Wrote:Woe to you, whiney tea drinkers!
Tea is for women, men drink coffee.
Look at the Asians! They drink a lot of tea and they don't have beards! I suspect that the weakening of the Britons is due to too much tea.
Strong coffee, not that average muddy, watery crap the Americans mistake for coffee.
Just like beer is for men and wine for women.
Oh, I allmost forgot about the language issue! German is for men and French for women. [Image: laff.gif]

Well, I like coffee and tea, wine and beer, and studied both German and French. I guess that makes me ambidextrous LOL
Varus, you arrogant bastard!  [Image: rofl.gif]
I am: 1. a man, 2. an American, 3. drink wine (much prefer good, real beer, though[Image: beer2.gif] - some of the Belgian varieties come to mind), 4. am beginning to learn French, which I like better than German - it takes forever to say anything in Deutsch, and 5. much prefer tea over coffee, even the European variety - mate (mah-tay) tea especially.  The only thing not applicable is that I am not Asian [Image: asianbow.gif] and don't like the bloody Brits!  On top of that, I smoke a pipe! [Image: pipe.gif]  "Old man" for that, I suppose?

gladius_veritatis Wrote:Varus, you arrogant bastard!  [Image: rofl.gif]
I am: 1. a man, 2. an American, 3. drink wine (much prefer good, real beer, though[Image: beer2.gif] - some of the Belgian varieties come to mind), 4. am beginning to learn French, which I like better than German - it takes forever to say anything in Deutsch, and 5. much prefer tea over coffee, even the European variety - mate (mah-tay) tea especially.  The only thing not applicable is that I am not Asian [Image: asianbow.gif] and don't like the bloody Brits!  On top of that, I smoke a pipe! [Image: pipe.gif]  "Old man" for that, I suppose?

Ah...Belgian beer... Chimay Grande Reserve. For the record, Gladius, I like you better now and I am able to get over your wine drinking.[Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: beer2.gif]

Pipe-smokers unite! Check the forum pics and you can enjoy a funny pic of me, dressed as an Englishman (the hated Brits..[Image: laff.gif] ) and smoking a pipe. I am making an effort to look very English in that pic.

Tea.... the very notion of tea has quite a lot of British connotations, mate.
Are you  a closet-Brit, perhaps? Dreaming about 5 o'clock tea and "put the kettle on"? Maybe a glass of fine port later, Sir? [Image: laff.gif][Image: biggrin.gif]

Varus Wrote:Tea.... the very notion of tea has quite a lot of British connotations, mate.
Are you  a closet-Brit, perhaps? Dreaming about 5 o'clock tea and "put the kettle on"? Maybe a glass of fine port later, Sir? [Image: laff.gif][Image: biggrin.gif]

I just smoked a pipe a few minutes ago, and another will follow my supper.  Chimay is indeed the nectar of Heaven, but the bit about being a closet Brit is really uncalled for.  En guard, you Scandinavian rogue! [Image: duel.gif]

Mate, pronounced mah-tay, is a South American tea, and is very good (both in the taste and the positive effects).  Coffee, as good as some tastes, is not actually very good for the body, nor for the mind.

Port happens to be bloody good, Varus.  Too good, maybe.  Incidentally, if you have any on hand, I would love a glass.