Richard Sipe Dies at 85
Richard Sipe, the long time voice on Catholic clergy sexual abuse, has died August 9th at the age of 85.  Sipe had continued to write that the Bishops were not accountable and were guilty of continuing to look the other way on rampant abuse and homosexuality. 

NY Times: Richard Sipe

Here is his hand delivered letter, two years ago, to Bishop Robert McElroy, outlining the issues and allegations against “Uncle Ted”.  What is just as offensive is what we already knew about Roger Mahoney, but he sums it up in the letter quite nicely. 

WARNING: EXPLICIT FILTH!

July 28 2016 Letter from Sipe to Bishop McElroy
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
(08-11-2018, 01:55 AM)The Tax Collector Wrote: Here is his hand delivered letter, two years ago, to Bishop Robert McElroy, outlining the issues and allegations against “Uncle Ted”.  What is just as offensive is what we already knew about Roger Mahoney, but he sums it up in the letter quite nicely. 

Assuming you read the letter before linking it in your comment, you might have given a 'contains graphic sexual content' warning.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(08-11-2018, 02:24 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 01:55 AM)The Tax Collector Wrote: Here is his hand delivered letter, two years ago, to Bishop Robert McElroy, outlining the issues and allegations against “Uncle Ted”.  What is just as offensive is what we already knew about Roger Mahoney, but he sums it up in the letter quite nicely. 

Assuming you read the letter before linking it in your comment, you might have given a 'contains graphic sexual content' warning.

I read the letter, I kind of thought given the content that it would have been assumed, given the filth that is coming to light.  My bad for not putting on a warning.
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14