I'm Really Sorry
The Latest on the execution of Tennessee inmate Billy Ray Irick (all times local):
8:15 p.m.
Witnesses to Tennessee's first execution in nearly a decade say inmate Billy Ray Irick at first signaled he would have no last words, but then gave a brief statement to those watching.
Journalists present reported that the blinds between a witness room and the execution chamber were opened at 7:26 p.m. Thursday, and about a minute later, Irick was asked if he had any words before the lethal injection drugs began flowing. Irick was convicted in the 1985 rape and murder of a 7-year-old girl he was babysitting.
At first he appeared to sigh and say "no." But then he said, "I just want to say I'm really sorry and that, that's it."
A minute later, his eyes closed. Snoring and heavy breathing were heard. Then at 7:34 p.m., there was coughing, huffing and deep breaths. An attendant began yelling "Billy" and checked the inmate and grabbed his shoulder, but there didn't seem to be any reaction. Two minutes later, Irick was not making any noise and began to turn dark purple.
He was pronounced dead at 7:48 p.m.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-first-...15951.html

He said that he was sorry. I think we should pray for the repose of his soul.
Pray Pray Pray
Pray Pray Pray
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
(08-11-2018, 04:41 AM)Poche Wrote: The Latest on the execution of Tennessee inmate Billy Ray Irick (all times local):
8:15 p.m.
Witnesses to Tennessee's first execution in nearly a decade say inmate Billy Ray Irick at first signaled he would have no last words, but then gave a brief statement to those watching.
Journalists present reported that the blinds between a witness room and the execution chamber were opened at 7:26 p.m. Thursday, and about a minute later, Irick was asked if he had any words before the lethal injection drugs began flowing. Irick was convicted in the 1985 rape and murder of a 7-year-old girl he was babysitting.
At first he appeared to sigh and say "no." But then he said, "I just want to say I'm really sorry and that, that's it."
A minute later, his eyes closed. Snoring and heavy breathing were heard. Then at 7:34 p.m., there was coughing, huffing and deep breaths. An attendant began yelling "Billy" and checked the inmate and grabbed his shoulder, but there didn't seem to be any reaction. Two minutes later, Irick was not making any noise and began to turn dark purple.
He was pronounced dead at 7:48 p.m.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-first-...15951.html

He said that he was sorry. I think we should pray for the repose of his soul.
Pray Pray Pray
Heart Pray