Juvenilism
I retweeted a tweet from Brother Andre of the St. Benedict Center, to their "Fatima for the Next Generation: Youth Conference 2018," and this was linked to from that page. It's too good to miss. It's brief -- just a little over 14 minutes long:

T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 4 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • Ambrosiano, CaptCrunch73, Eric F, The Tax Collector
That was right on the mark. I don’t know whether I am more astonished at the exponential rate of change, or at the disoriented nature of the changes that are occurring.
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
                                                  Excellent, and so accurate. We can forgive teenagers for believing they have more insight than anyone else, but it's sheer insanity when adults and even the elderly agree with them. I remember a woman about 70, a novus ordo attendee, saying to me "the kids today are soooooooo smart, they're going to fix the mess this world is in" and then I actually read comments from a priest regarding the Brexit vote, and he said something like "When it's a choice between what the old and young want, the latter is more important because they'll be here when we're gone".  Whoever said 'there's no fool like an old fool" knew what they were talking about.
[-] The following 3 users Like Eric F's post:
  • CaptCrunch73, jovan66102, The Tax Collector