Target's #takepride project.
Um, guys, the month of June has past.

https://www.target.com/c/pride-ways-to-s...BCM_nonTGA}

Quote:"We’re here to celebrate with the vibrant members of the LGBTQ+ community. The poets. The artists. The dancers. Those who describe themselves as fierce, thoughtful, loving and fabulous. Those who take pride in simply being themselves."
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.
What on earth??

I thought Pride Month was about the country & western croonings of Charlie Pride.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • GRA
I still don't get why these corporations waste so much time and energy advertising to 1-2% of the population.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
(08-11-2018, 09:46 PM)GangGreen Wrote: I still don't get why these corporations waste so much time and energy advertising to 1-2% of the population.

Could it be "virtue" signaling to the larger sector of Dem voters/shoppers?  I haven't shopped at Target in years.
(08-11-2018, 10:07 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: I haven't shopped at Target in years.

Same here. Not after I found out that they were a major supporter of the baby killers at PP and my wife worked for them for a short time. They treat their employees like dirt.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(08-11-2018, 10:07 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 09:46 PM)GangGreen Wrote: I still don't get why these corporations waste so much time and energy advertising to 1-2% of the population.

Could it be "virtue" signaling to the larger sector of Dem voters/shoppers?  I haven't shopped at Target in years.

Because conservative, white, Christian men don't urge violence against you and publish your CEO's address online and tell people to harm him and try to get people banned from ever working again.

Remember what happened to the CEO of Mozilla when he opposed same-sex 'marriage'. Or the NASA guy that wore the t-shirt a female friend gave him that some SJW on Twitter thought was sexist.

Or maybe these corporations, or at least the people in charge, really do believe this stuff and see traditional Western culture, that is, Christianity (even if it is of the Protestant sort) as the enemy.