Holy Innocents-Homosexuals
Peace.....I have been thinking about the Holy Innocents (babies) in the Bible who were killed for fear Christ would come into the world.  Now, it seems the homosexuals in the Church-clergy-hierarchy have had the same plan only by using young boys and men to ruin their vocations - these were all potential vocations to the priesthood.  Some left, while others conformed and remained to spread it more.  And so it goes & grows on.....

God bless, angeltime Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like angeltime's post:
  • Miriam_M, Sacred Heart lover
All these crisis coming into view, I can't imagine what we don't know yet, as we now know the Church is a master of hiding things.

And they don't seem to want to repent, just get out of the punishment.

We have almost zero vocations for the whole diocese, and 10 years from now I  bet 80% of the clergy are retired or gone.

I don't know what to say.
(08-11-2018, 11:17 PM)Markie Boy Wrote: All these crisis coming into view, I can't imagine what we don't know yet, as we now know the Church is a master of hiding things.

We have almost zero vocations for the whole diocese, and 10 years from now I  bet 80% of the clergy are retired or gone.

Peace.....they seem to be in great denial and I think we have to build on the good we have going - and that would be in more Traditional settings and people.  Tks & God bless, angeltime Heart
(08-11-2018, 11:17 PM)Markie Boy Wrote: All these crisis coming into view, I can't imagine what we don't know yet, as we now know the Church is a master of hiding things.

Peace.....we are sooo far from focusing on the depth and meaning of our spirituality because of being very distracted with all of this horrible news each day - blow after blow.  The Father of Lies is certainly at work!

We have to really force ourselves to listen to good music, read good reading (mainly the Bible) and have good friends - all of this with a good Mass.  I am becoming more and more reluctant to being involved in too many parish things or group situations until this blows over which will be some time yet!  Mass and prayers! 

God bless, angeltime Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes angeltime's post:
  • Miriam_M