Cardinal Burke Addresses the Clergy Scandal
Cdl. Burke: Indeed there is a homosexual culture, not only among the clergy but even within the hierarchy, which needs to be purified at the root. https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/cardinal-burke-addresses-the-clergy-scandal

Anyone who thinks the acting Pope is going to clean up this mess, need only consider the fact that pro-Sodomite bishops have never held more influence than they currently do in the New Bergoglian church.
(08-17-2018, 08:58 AM)Eric F Wrote: Cdl. Burke: Indeed there is a homosexual culture, not only among the clergy but even within the hierarchy, which needs to be purified at the root. [/url][url=https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/cardinal-burke-addresses-the-clergy-scandal]https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/cardinal-burke-addresses-the-clergy-scandal

Anyone who thinks the acting Pope is going to clean up this mess, need only consider the fact that pro-Sodomite bishops have never held more influence than they currently do in the New Bergoglian church.
Peace.....if the Pope doesn't act as he should, then there will be a lot less money going into the kitty and many many people leaving - they are already looking elsewhere.  God bless, angeltime :heart:
I have been fortunate to have met Cardinal Burke and spoken at length with him. You could not find a more devoted man to the church and its principles.

He is the only cardinal (as far as I know) who has consistently and regularly issued statements and attended conferences promoting the true path and has been the only cardinal to publicly argue against some of the Popes positions and statements.

I don’t how many cardinals there are in total now but their silence is deafening. 

Along with the silence from the bishops (apart from a few) I think that tells us all what we need to know about the state of the church!
In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
(08-20-2018, 07:11 AM)MyLady Wrote: I have been fortunate to have met Cardinal Burke and spoken at length with him. You could not find a more devoted man to the church and its principles.

He is the only cardinal (as far as I know) who has consistently and regularly issued statements and attended conferences promoting the true path and has been the only cardinal to publicly argue against some of the Popes positions and statements.

I don’t how many cardinals there are in total now but their silence is deafening. 

Along with the silence from the bishops (apart from a few) I think that tells us all what we need to know about the state of the church!
Peace.....Cardinal Burke said once, something to the effect that he wanted to go to his grave with a clear conscience and one who upheld the true teachings of the Church.  Bravo!

The deafening silence is just more ignorance and arrogance toward the people of God who have supported them emotionally, spiritually and financially for years.  I don't think they will recover the trust.

Yes, it is too bad that C Burke is not our Pope!

God bless, angeltime :heart: