It's Time to get Serious About Our Lady of America's Request
Quote:On September 26, 1956, Our Lady appeared to Sister Mary Ephrem and called her children in America to dedicate their lives to her purity. She said:
Quote:My child, I entrust you with this message that you must make known to my children in America. I wish it to be the country dedicated to my purity.The wonders I will work will be the wonders of the soul. They must have faith and believe firmly in my love for them. I desire that they be the children of my Pure Heart. I desire, through my children in America, to further the cause of faith and purityamong peoples and nations. Let them come with confidence and simplicity, and I, their Mother, will teach them to become pure like to my Heart that their own hearts may be more pleasing to the Heart of my Son.
Sister Mildred said that Our Lady called herself “Our Lady of America” in response to the love and desire that reached out for this special title in the hearts of her children in America. This title is a sign of Our Lady’s pleasure in the devotion of her children of America towards her, and her visit was a response to the longing, conscious or unconscious, in the hearts of her children in America.
She entrusted Sister, as she said, with “this message that you must make known to my children in America.” to “further the cause of faith and purity among people and nations, especially through its youth.”
“The devotion to Our Lady of America,” according to Patrick Archbold …
Quote:“has its source in private revelations to Sister Mary Ephrem (baptized Mildred) Neuzil, who was born in 1916 and was professed, in 1933, in the Congregation of the Sisters of the Most Precious Blood of Jesus, which has its generalate in Dayton, Ohio. She had a number of mystical experiences culminating in vision of Our Lady under the title of Our Lady of America in the late 1950’s.

Our Lady’s messages to Sister Mary Ephrem Neuzil have been approved by and promoted by several bishops. For further information, none other than Raymond Cardinal Burke has investigated these apparitions and submitted a positive written report on the matter to his fellow bishops in 2007.

In her messages to Sister, Our Lady called for all of us to exercise the virtue of purity, particularly within the family. She asked that a statue be created of her likeness under the title of Our Lady of America. Further, she asked that the Bishops of the United States solemnly process her statue into the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington D.C. as she wishes to be honored there in a special way as Our Lady of America, the Immaculate Virgin.

Our Lady promised that if the Bishops did so, great graces would pour forth and that greater miracles than those granted at Lourdes and Fatima, miracles not of the body but of the soul, would be granted here in America, the United States in particular, if we would do as she desires. These graces would help bring about the era of peace that she promised at Fatima. However, failure to do so would lead us to terrible suffering and punishment for the world.”
Below is the 2007 letter from Cardinal (then Archbishop) Raymond Burke to the USSCB, stating that the way is left open to heed Our Lady’s request to process Our Lady of America into the Basilica of the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, DC.
Now, over 11 years later, our bishops have ignored this call. This is received by many, including me, that they believe this is nothing more than “crazy superstitious nonsense” from those rigid Catholics. Do many of these bishops believe, any more, in the supernatural?
What an incredible act of humility this would be, in leu of the present “bishops scandal,” to act now. It would be a sign that these bishops still actually believe in the supernatural power of God … many wonder about that.
I propose that they get on buses from Baltimore, at their USCCB Fall General Assembly in November, and fulfill Our Lady’s request.
Cardinal Burke’s Letter
In a letter to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, Archbishop Burke, then the Ordinary of St. Louis, Missouri, now Prefect of the Apostolic Signatura, revealed the results of his review of the history and canonical status of devotion to Our Lady of America. See the original letter.

Here's the link to the entire article:

https://www.romancatholicman.com/lady-america-high-time-heed-call-2/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork
"..the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world" -William Ross Wallace