Bergoglio Under Fire
Ain't the internet wunnerful?!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(08-29-2018, 01:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Ain't the internet wunnerful?!
Peace....yes, I saw this and also posted it a while ago.  I think the chanting is quite obvious to be "Vigano, Vigano, Vigano!"  God bless, angeltime :heart:
(08-27-2018, 12:35 PM)angeltime Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 09:46 AM)Poche Wrote: From the Code of Canon Law;

Can.  1404 The First See is judged by no one.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG1104/__P5A.HTM
Peace.....As Cardinal Burke said in an interview, the College of Cardinals is there to call the Pope to the carpet if need be - if fact they take a vow to uphold the faith no matter what and no matter who - even if there is a large enough group of laity, they can do something about a Pope in question.  I sense that a lot of people will not be attending his events and visits or really bother with him and that will give him a message.  Even though at this time, it was only the Ex-Nuncio who put out a letter, it may encourage others to do so.   This is the info I have.

God bless, angeltime :heart:

The College of Cardinals don't have the legal jurisdiction to sit in judgement of the Pope.
(08-30-2018, 12:43 AM)Poche Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 12:35 PM)angeltime Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 09:46 AM)Poche Wrote: From the Code of Canon Law;

Can.  1404 The First See is judged by no one.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG1104/__P5A.HTM
Peace.....As Cardinal Burke said in an interview, the College of Cardinals is there to call the Pope to the carpet if need be - if fact they take a vow to uphold the faith no matter what and no matter who - even if there is a large enough group of laity, they can do something about a Pope in question.  I sense that a lot of people will not be attending his events and visits or really bother with him and that will give him a message.  Even though at this time, it was only the Ex-Nuncio who put out a letter, it may encourage others to do so.   This is the info I have.

God bless, angeltime :heart:

The College of Cardinals don't have the legal jurisdiction to sit in judgement of the Pope.
Peace.....not judgement, but serious recommendation - there are Cardinals and Bishops now who are asking/recommending his resignation.   :heart: