Morning Star--Lucifer, Mary, or Jesus?
I see many Protestants claiming that the Catholic Church is worshipping Lucifer as the morning star.

There are references in Scripture which aren't very clear, and I don't know Latin aside from a few prayers.

Here are two examples of this claim.  Can anyone help clarify this for me?  Thanks!

You only need to see the first 6 minutes of this:
There is a lot of dumb disinfo in the videos like claiming the skull and bones between the pope and the patriarch is a sign they are part of the Skull and Bones secret society at Yale.  LOL  

It's just the skull and bones at the bottom of a crucifix which is common.

I'm just interested in the Lucifer/Light-bearer, morning star issue since the Luciferians refer to him as such which can be easily confused with Jesus or with Mary, Stella Maris.
The skull at the base of the crucifix represents the bones of Adam which were buried beneath golgotha.

If protestants actually took the time to read the exultet beyond the word "lucifer" they would learn that it most certainly refers to Jesus.

Satan was originally called "lucifer" which means light bearer or morning star, after he fell he lost this name. Now Jesus is called light bearer and morning star because He is the light of the world. Mary is the opposite of Satan so she can be called the morning star as well.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
[-] The following 3 users Like Dominicus's post:
  • jovan66102, MaryTN, Sacred Heart lover
Speaking of Light & Protestants : a younger religious Protestant friend of yore and I were having our normal type chat while I was taking him back to the homeless shelter after a visit with his kids. He was an amiable guy but easily misled and I told him something I'd heard about Jesus and Mary being like the sun & moon, Mary as the moon was a reflection of her son. He loved it and said, 'that's beautiful'. Now I'm guessing but he probably shared this little tidbit with his friends at church, who, I'm guessing, but it a educated guess, turned something beautiful, ugly, (judging by his expression when the subject was mentioned, again).

I'm telling you, nothing riles judeo-christians more then the mention of The Blessed Mary. And for y'all info: the expression son-of-a-bitch should never be uttered if you love Her.
What I find just strange in regards to how Protestants view Mary is that even if they don't want to pray for her intercession, how could they at least not give her some sort of veneration? Do they really think that Jesus would view his mother as just another woman? How could anyone just view her as just another woman? She played the greatest role out of any created being in all of salvation history. Are they trying to say that God Himself would not want people to give praise to his mother?
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
[-] The following 1 user Likes GangGreen's post:
  • mpk1987
>What I find just strange in regards to how Protestants view Mary is that even if they don't want to pray for her intercession, how could they at least not give her some sort of veneration?

Christmas plays where she has a nonspeaking role.

>Do they really think that Jesus would view his mother as just another woman?

It's the old testament thing taught in Sunday schools. It's always about Noah, Jericho, The Burning Bush, the Tent of the Tabernacle, The Choosen People angle.

>How could anyone just view her as just another woman?

So the question is, chosen for what? My feeling: all the purity laws, all the refining, was to produce a worthy vessel, Mary, and that is not what they want to hear.

>She played the greatest role out of any created being in all of salvation history.

And so she gets ignored because she put them out of work. Sorta like a strong union which is no longer needed because the job is done, but they just won't quit.

>Are they trying to say that God Himself would not want people to give praise to his mother?

A poor explanation I know, but the funny part is all their mama's are in heaven watching out for them.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
Also, if Protestants believe that scripture is divinely inspired, then what do they make of
Blessed are thou among women
My soul magnifies the Lord
From henceforth all generations shall call me blessed

Why would the Holy Spirit include such language in the Scriptures if God didn't want Mary to be venerated?

Why would Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit proclaim Mary to be so blessed and have it be included in the Gospel?

If Mary magnifies the Lord, then surely veneration of her magnifies God and is pleasing to Him. 

If Mary says that future generations will call her blessed, surely God desires this if He wants it included in the Gospel.

I'm sure others can point out other things, especially in the psalms that foretell of Our Lady.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
Let's see, to put it in terms more plausible. Mary shall crush the serpents head, right? So if'n youse ta ole serpent wha wood youse be fixin ta do?

E L I M I N A T E Mary

You want the sex scandals to go away? Like those other scandal free Maryless Churches? Simples, bue bye Mary ) - :
St Bernard of Clairvaux said, 'He who does not honour the Mother, will, without doubt, dishonour the Son'. Protties are living proof! How much more could you dishonour the Son than by refusing to become part of His body, the Church, and by vilifying the very Church He founded?
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Thanks for the segway dude...sitting in the first Baptist church one Sunday morning the preacher caught my attention : 'all those people in that church down the street were going to hell.'  Didn't seem right to say something like that, how could a entire church go to hell, I wondered. Well I contained counting cracks on the ceiling till one day he caught my attention again with a vivid description of Christ's crucifixion that set me on the edge of the pew, (not your usual Baptist fare).

So, two things stuck with me.

Years later when I figured out what church he was talking about, I paid it a visit just to see for myself. When I went in there was Jesus on the cross.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • jovan66102