Archbishop Chaput Asks Pope To Cancel Youth Synod
August 31, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Archbishop Charles Chaput of Philadelphia told a conference that had met to discuss the “young people” of the Church that in light of the abuse crisis in the Catholic Church he had written to Pope Francis asking him to cancel the upcoming Youth Synod set to take place in Rome.

“The bishops would have absolutely no credibility” in the upcoming Youth Synod, Chaput told the Cardinal’s Forum, an annual gathering to provide academic formation of seminarians and continuing education for lay people, yesterday. The synod's planned dates are set for October 3-28, 2018. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaki...d-in-light
They won't cancel it. It will be a great hunting ground for fresh meat for Francis's Den of Perverts! :@
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Knight Hospitaller
Thank the Good Lord that the rot within the Church has been exposed to the degree it has prior to this "Youth" synod. God knows what kinds of novelties, confusions, and downright heresies are being prepared for discussion at this event. It is actually a blessing that the true natures of many of these men have been revealed. On that note, I really doubt it will be canceled. And I am still sure that the synod will result in countless confusing statements, soft-peddling of teachings, and the acceptance of many sins disguised as "accompaniment." But we know that the bishops who will propose these things are cut from the same cloth as those involved in all of these scandals, and their novelties can be dismissed as the faithless foolishness that they are.