American Circumcision
(01-15-2019, 08:12 AM)austenbosten Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 07:52 AM)Melkite Wrote: And Austen, if you're so frustrated by these threads, why don't you just ignore them?  Your first comment in all of them is 'Look at me!  I'm here to groan about how stupid and frivolous I think this is."  Like, do you notice how I, and most others, don't comment on topics that I don't have any real interest in or have any real contribution to make?

Because of what has just transpired.  This topic, like women and pantaloons, or conspiracy theories always comes up and the same crap is shoveled.  It's boring bc it's been done to death.

This is probably my last post on this thread bc i have already said my piece and expressed my distaste for this topic.  There really is nothing more to say.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

I'm done with this crap as well. Absolutely appalling. I expected better from a Catholic site.
(01-15-2019, 10:57 AM)CatholicWoman Wrote: Thank you Austen for your words. But, I really am not sure if I'm going to stay on Fisheaters for long. There's a lot of toxicity here and unCatholic behavior and thought. This site puts Catholics in a very bad light and I'm very disappointed with it.

Please don't let one thread that brings out the worst in people, deter you from FE. This is a good community, but certain topics do reveal an ugly side (just as in real life). There are other topics on here that I encourage you to check out, before you check out permanently.

[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
(01-15-2019, 10:57 AM)CatholicWoman Wrote: This is textbook obsessive thought pattern. It also sounds like severe depression. I know you don't think I care, but i really am concerned for your well being. This kind of thinking is very dangerous and i was just trying to help you. But I've learned in life, you can't help someone who doesn't want help. So I guess I must bid you all farewell on this thread.

Thank you Austen for your words. But, I really am not sure if I'm going to stay on Fisheaters for long. There's a lot of toxicity here and unCatholic behavior and thought. This site puts Catholics in a very bad light and I'm very disappointed with it.

What would make it severe depression?  It certainly is depressing.  But I'm not losing sleep, failing to eat, missing work or avoiding friends over it.  I'm certainly not going to kill myself over it.  I'm just acknowledging that, based on reality and Catholic doctrine, what I would like to be and what God says will be are two very different things.  So I'm going to spend my life doing whatever I can to prevent any other boys from having to experience this.  Disappointment isn't that big a deal, but when you know the disappointment will never be removed as long as you exist, that kind of sucks.  And God can't do what's logically impossible, so it is a waste of time hoping and praying that God will do something he can't ever do.  So, I ask people not to subject their sons to this.  If a few cucks who have to loudly proclaim how glad they are that Mommy and Daddy let them keep part of their penis get pissed off in the process, that's their problem.
(01-15-2019, 11:42 AM)Melkite Wrote: If a few cucks who have to loudly proclaim how glad they are that Mommy and Daddy let them keep part of their penis get pissed off in the process, that's their problem.

Cucks, really Melkite?

(01-15-2019, 11:42 AM)Melkite Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 10:57 AM)CatholicWoman Wrote: This is textbook obsessive thought pattern. It also sounds like severe depression. I know you don't think I care, but i really am concerned for your well being. This kind of thinking is very dangerous and i was just trying to help you. But I've learned in life, you can't help someone who doesn't want help. So I guess I must bid you all farewell on this thread.

Thank you Austen for your words. But, I really am not sure if I'm going to stay on Fisheaters for long. There's a lot of toxicity here and unCatholic behavior and thought. This site puts Catholics in a very bad light and I'm very disappointed with it.

What would make it severe depression?  It certainly is depressing.  But I'm not losing sleep, failing to eat, missing work or avoiding friends over it.  I'm certainly not going to kill myself over it.  I'm just acknowledging that, based on reality and Catholic doctrine, what I would like to be and what God says will be are two very different things.  So I'm going to spend my life doing whatever I can to prevent any other boys from having to experience this.  Disappointment isn't that big a deal, but when you know the disappointment will never be removed as long as you exist, that kind of sucks.  And God can't do what's logically impossible, so it is a waste of time hoping and praying that God will do something he can't ever do.  So, I ask people not to subject their sons to this.  If a few cucks who have to loudly proclaim how glad they are that Mommy and Daddy let them keep part of their penis get pissed off in the process, that's their problem.

You sound very depressed and obsessive. For the last time, I recommend going back and talking to your therapist and priest. 

GOODBYE. I'm done with this BS topic. If you dont want help, then just please stop because you aren't helping anyone through these ridiculous threads.
(01-15-2019, 11:48 AM)austenbosten Wrote: Cucks, really Melkite?

Sincerely, I wasn't referring to you personally.  Whenever we bring up being upset about circumcision, there are a few guys who feel the need to, at first laughingly, proclaim how proud they are to be circumcised, and then become increasingly aggressive when we don't acknowledge they still have a penis that is whole and perfectly, fully functional.

You're wrong about circumcision, but I don't think your opinions on it are that of a cuck.
(01-15-2019, 12:09 PM)CatholicWoman Wrote:  

You sound very depressed and obsessive. For the last time, I recommend going back and talking to your therapist and priest. 

GOODBYE. I'm done with this BS topic. If you dont want help, then just please stop because you aren't helping anyone through these ridiculous threads.

[Image: 200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c3e07f02f46375351e6b154]
(01-15-2019, 12:18 PM)Melkite Wrote: You're wrong about circumcision, but I don't think your opinions on it are that of a cuck.

I'm wrong that routine infant circumcision is unnecessary?

Hmm and to think this whole time I thought you were against circumcision.

(01-15-2019, 12:20 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I'm wrong that routine infant circumcision is unnecessary?

You're wrong that it is not a mutilation, that it is not an egregious abuse and violation of the boy's bodily integrity, that it is not comparable to FGM and that to suggest it is is stupid and insensitive.

I appreciate that you do not think it is necessary, but that simply isn't enough. Just like, I'm sure you'd agree, stopping at calling FGM unnecessary isn't enough.
(01-15-2019, 12:20 PM)austenbosten Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 12:18 PM)Melkite Wrote: You're wrong about circumcision, but I don't think your opinions on it are that of a cuck.

I'm wrong that routine infant circumcision is unnecessary?

Don't engage this person. He's just trying to create hate and misery. Very unCatholic. 

I am shocked by this forum. Where are the moderators? This place is as hateful and illogical as a Youtube comment section.