Still Around, sorta.. ima drive ya nuts with my rant
I have noticed my relationship with God is getting a lil better, and my resentment towards the monarchy and the morons that run it are being set aside and I am focusing more on the Mass and the Sacraments, and overcoming an addicition.  

I Still don't get how everyone is on a rampage over Pope Francis and not the Monarchy that the Church has become and never should have become.  I don't like it when people act like a problem revolves souly around one person. An this isn't on just one Pope, or bishop, cardinal etc this has been an on going scandal / cover up with a play book to keep it covered up,  since at least Saint Pope J.P II. Maybe even before that.  I don't like it how people pretend the problem isn't that the Church is a monarchy that no one has a vote in. But places the  blame  on individuals and not the system.  It is like making a house on a cracked foundation, slapping in wiring into the house any which way , an putting on a shoddy roof that leaks, and then declaring it all having built up to code and is perfect. People want the Pope and others to resign, and then just want the system to stay in place. Well some want it to go back to Vatican I..  To call for change in a Monarchy, but not fix the system to no longer be an unchecked monarchy, and then to say put it back to what it was before vatican II i don't see how it is not hypocrasy.  I find it disgusting how the pope or a bishop can plead for everyone to join in a reparations mass or prayer service for something that is completely 100 % not anyones fault but theres. This sense of family, and all for one an one for all, is b.s. and beyond unfair considering the people that are subjects in a monarchy, have no skin in the game when it comes to reforming a broken system, yet we are expected to share in the blame. no thanks. Can't really convince anyone with common sense that is in any way shape or form something that God wants.  Now nothing wrong if someone wants to take on a burden to help mend the fence, but don't act like everyone is sharing in this or has too. 

Christ went out of his way to free us from slavery of death and sin and etc., and to treat us as friends and adopted brothers and sisters,,,, yet we are supposed to be brain dead and just roll over say yup, this Church with this exact system is something Christ is happy about.  Yet it also doesn't cross anyones mind that perhaps God is ticked off, an has let satan run a lil loose in the Church so that changes can be made to a broken system.  I mean if we are to believe that God lets things happen that are painful to us for a reason, why wouldn't that be applicable to the Church?  An i hated reading some where on here about some analogy that God  can hear his children in pain, an knows the pain won't kill them, so he lets them cry, that eventually they will get over it and recover, what nonsense, to think that a loving  parent, sees their child in pain, and is wailing , an they know it isn't life threatening but just goes what ever, it'll be fine, you will wear yourself out an stop eventually, an ill make sure to make you a nice dinner etc. just doesn't tread water. A parent may let their grown children make stupid decisions, but when they get hurt, even if it was self inflicted due to their own decision, one just doesnt sit there an go oh well, an let the person suffer.  So yeah, small steps with bridging my relationship with God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, I don't have much issues with... How can i separate the three ? The same way the Church does.  Three Persons one God...  I still don't buy that Jesus was just emotionally dead and could never have had any feelings for a woman ever during his life. that would mean that his humanity was so limited and minimal, that he was more divine than human. Maybe he is... anyhow dont care really, just cant convince me that a heterosexual man can just repress all emotions. because of a " mission ".

an with the meetings that the Pope is having recently, zero is going to change, anyone really think that clergy that have never met the Pope before, are going to have the gumption to stand up to the Papacy and go look, ya messed up, you need to answer for your decisions if you want the Church to not go into another schism.  Just fluff to make people think changes are being made.  The pharasees gotta keep their power. All hail the unchangeable monarchy that everyone wants to go back to vatican 1 an then never change again... right.

An i saw some nonsense on the " red heffer "... So.. humanity is supposed to now, fear a red cow. South Park did a hilarious bit on this...  If a red baby cow is the actual sign of the end times, then i have a 100 % chance of aliens landing in my back yard and getting me off of this stupid rock an off to their planet.

K  have fun with this. hope yall had fun. I did.
Glad you're still here, OSN. Smile

I don't have the energy to address your issues right now, but I just wanted to say that I think you've come to the right place.  There are people here who can help explain things and I think it shows humility and honesty that you are seeking answers to your questions rather than just stewing in righteous indignation as so many folks do.

I'll try and get back to you when I can or perhaps those more knowledgeable than I can respond.

God Bless!
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
You treat monarchy as akin to slavery for some reason, like most moderns. But it doesn't make sense. Read "Democracy: the God that Failed" by Hans-Hermann Hoppe: https://tinyurl.com/ydbz72qq

And check these:

Then note that the Church is a divine institution, not a merely human one, unlike political monarchies.

Quote:An i hated reading some where on here about some analogy that God  can hear his children in pain, an knows the pain won't kill them, so he lets them cry, that eventually they will get over it and recover, what nonsense, to think that a loving  parent, sees their child in pain, and is wailing , an they know it isn't life threatening but just goes what ever, it'll be fine, you will wear yourself out an stop eventually, an ill make sure to make you a nice dinner etc. just doesn't tread water. 

T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
because monarchies are just another form of slavery is why. At least to me, i mean i get it people love the church as a monarchy, I just dont see the need for me personally to go with something i dont morally agree with even if i am playing by the rules and am apart of it that is about as far as i am going. I am not holding onto a belief or agree that it is a better system than a free country with a constitution and bill of rights. to me what we are seeing is history repeating itself in the rule of kings and lords, they become corrupt, left unchecked and only beholden to a higher power, no power, or in our case God himself. An that only leaves for one option and that is for the people to revolt. An then what happens, those who revolt are considered enemies of the crown, or some other such nonsense.

And now in religious sense we are heretics and modernists or westerners or americanism. at least with a constitution an bill of rights, as flawed as the leadership is, the system was created and not just created by humanity which is probably what grinds religious minds, that cant or dont want to acknowledge how God inspired such a system to be allowed; to be corrected by those who are not corrupt , to put the ship back on course and keep going on the journey with out having the ship break apart and the crew and passengers lost at sea. A mutiny may take place from time to time, but that is where the Constitution and Bill of Rights come into play.

But there ya go, the church isn't going to change, and neither are my views i suppose. either way it doesn't really matter. just killing time so i don't go an back hand people when i am sitting in the pew, or run people off the road while driving.
[Image: c-s-lewis-1138052.jpg]

And a quote from a man who led troops to defend a republic, but changed his mind after he had experienced monarchical government.

[Image: quote-if-a-nation-does-not-want-a-monarc...1-0139.jpg]
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Emblemfan
(09-14-2018, 11:34 PM)originalscreenname Wrote: because monarchies are just another form of slavery is why.  At least to me,  i mean i get it people love the church as a monarchy, I just dont see the need for me personally to go with something i dont morally agree with even if i am playing by the rules and am apart of it that is about as far as i am going.  I am not holding onto a belief or agree that it is a better system than a free country with a constitution and bill of rights. to me what we are seeing is history repeating itself in the rule of kings and lords, they become corrupt, left unchecked and only beholden to a higher power, no power, or in our case God himself. An that only leaves for one option and that is for the people to revolt. An then what happens, those who revolt are considered enemies of the crown, or some other such nonsense.

If God exists (which He does, obviously) and wants to make Himself known (which He does, obviously), how would He do it? What makes sense? Would He just provide a book? That's the Protestant view, and look where it got them: how many denominations do they have? Or would He provide a "three-legged stool" that can't be toppled: Scripture and Sacred Tradition and a Magisterium (teaching authority)? And if He were to provide a solid, can't be toppled three-legged stool, would He make the legs strong or weak? If it's a truly can't be toppled 3-legged stool, they'd have to be strong. 

The three pillars of the Church are each inerrant, and they can't and don't contradict each other.

You don't have to like monarchy as a political institution (though I think you haven't thought deeply enough about it), but to not like, disagree with, and reject it as a Church institution is a different matter. Christ is the King of Kings, not the President of Presidents, or Prime Ministers of Prime Ministers. And His Church can't reasonably be a democracy in which people vote for what they want to believe in. I mean, think about this. What you seem to be proposing makes no sense.

On top of that, the post-conciliar popes have, for the most part, done away with the "trappings" of monarchy (sadly). So what are you bothered by?
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • Emblemfan