Now West Virginia AG taking on corrupt Vatican
I hope they take Frank down like Nixon

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-vatica...46132.html
Isn't this the same trial where the principal accuser is a known liar?
(09-14-2018, 04:05 AM)Eddo36 Wrote: I hope they take Frank down like Nixon

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-vatica...46132.html

Not a fan of Papa Francesco, most here know that, but all I can say to you is: careful what you wish for. Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • jack89, jovan66102
(09-15-2018, 01:05 AM)Poche Wrote: Isn't this the same trial where the principal accuser is a known liar?

You know, Poche, you make me sick!!!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(09-15-2018, 01:05 AM)Poche Wrote: Isn't this the same trial where the principal accuser is a known liar?

You just pulled a Cupich!  Cheerleader
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Cor Jesu Eucharistic Miserere Nobis 

Salus animarum suprema lex
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaptCrunch73's post:
  • Eric F
(09-15-2018, 11:15 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:

You know, Poche, you make me sick!!!

You think that a conviction based on perjured testimony is what is called for? I join you in your condemnation of child abuse but in this case the the main witness for the prosecution was a known liar.
(09-15-2018, 11:42 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote:

You just pulled a Cupich!  Cheerleader

Well said, Sir! And just in case Francis Fan Boy # 1 doesn't know what a 'Cupich' is:

[Image: soup%2Bchit.jpg]

St Bernard of Clairvaux

(09-16-2018, 12:01 AM)Poche Wrote: You think that a conviction based on perjured testimony is what is called for? I join you in your condemnation of child abuse but in this case the the main witness for the prosecution was a known liar.

Well, if you join me in condemnation, may I suggest that you quit defending the Perverts and their Enablers, especially the Chief Enabler, Coddler, and Promoter Francis, at every opportunity? As I said you make me sick, and as I've said previously you're a Smells'n'Bells Papolator who worships at the altar of Francis. If he ordered Catholics to offer incense to pagan idols, as the Roman Emperors did, you'd be the first in line to offer your incense! You are disgusting and nauseating.

St Bernard of Clairvaux

Poche, riddle me this.

Previously on FE you had started threads and posted comment after comment after comment about immigrants crossing the border illegally and their families being torn apart by ICE and all kinds of other abominations which posters provided ample info disputing the claims that you were trying to push.

Yet in this matter you are defending the Church hierarchy that, in the best possible spin, is abusing it's power and taking advantage of it's position to abuse kids, teens and seminarians ultimately resulting into damaging people, souls, suicides and families being torn apart where there is ample info to demonstrate that this is likely true.

Could you provide insight into the "inconsistency"?
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Cor Jesu Eucharistic Miserere Nobis 

Salus animarum suprema lex
Maybe Poche lost his mind in the Age of Francis, and is now just trollin' for kicks. Big Grin

I know I've struggled to keep my sanity, heck my wife's faith is shaken by the nonsense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • CaptCrunch73