Adios Amigos
Im not posting this to be asked to stay. Just more of an FYI. Exhausted with this forum. Will likely still lurk on occasion, if for no other reason, Vox’s twitter timeline and Bonaventue’s art thread.

But I’m really exhausted with all the Protestants and Orthodox on this forum. I thought I was joining a traditional Catholic forum.

I know I’m not a particularly great contributor to this forum. My absence will likely improve the quality of the average post.

I wish everyone the best! I’ve been wanting to be on my phone less anyway.

Never mind. I stayed. And I am trying to be more rational and articulate in my responses.

God Bless.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Some Guy's post:
  • yablabo
(09-14-2018, 07:15 AM)Some Guy Wrote: Im not posting this to be asked to stay. Just more of an FYI. Exhausted with this forum. Will likely still lurk on occasion, if for no other reason, Vox’s twitter timeline and Bonaventue’s art thread.

But I’m really exhausted with all the Protestants and Orthodox on this forum. I thought I was joining a traditional Catholic forum.

I know I’m not a particularly great contributor to this forum. My absence will likely improve the quality of the average post.

Protestants?

I wish you the best and hope to see you back again!

God bless
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Cor Jesu Eucharistic Miserere Nobis 

Salus animarum suprema lex
While I would agree that there are a few here who seem to enjoy throwing monkey wrenches into the works every now and then, don't let that be a reason for your departure.  While low barriers to entry leads to low barriers to exit, stick to your guns and try to not let them bother you.  Take a break, breathe a bit, then come back.  Works for me.
Well that's good news, I always thought you were a tiresome little lickspittle bully anyway.
With great power there must also come — great responsibility! -Stan Lee
(09-14-2018, 10:45 AM)Blind Horus Wrote: Well that's good news, I always thought you were a tiresome little lickspittle bully anyway.

^--- With comments like that, obviously there's no minimum-requirements entrance exam required to post here.

Ciao
(09-14-2018, 07:15 AM)Some Guy Wrote: Im not posting this to be asked to stay. Just more of an FYI. Exhausted with this forum. Will likely still lurk on occasion, if for no other reason, Vox’s twitter timeline and Bonaventue’s art thread.

Wish you wouldn't  sad And isn't it good to have a few heretics around to give us something to talk about?
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
(09-14-2018, 10:45 AM)Blind Horus Wrote: Well that's good news, I always thought you were a tiresome little lickspittle bully anyway.

Really? What is the purpose of posting something like that? Seriously...
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 3 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • Dominicus, mpk1987, Zedta
Sorry to see you go. Things change in the Tank. I don't know how long you lurked before diving in, but you've only been a member for a couple of months. As someone who has stuck it out for over twelve years, I can guarantee you that in a few months the Tank will have an entire different dynamic.

Whilst I agree with you about the protestants and the Orthodox, this is a forum, a place for debate. If the Catholics on the forum refuse to debate, who will show them the errors of their ways?
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Bonaventure

Request declined, you're staying here.  Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.
[-] The following 5 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • CaptCrunch73, jovan66102, Sacred Heart lover, VoxClamantis, Zedta
God bless you and your fiancee and your future plans! Smile
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!