Hi! Suspended from CAF Seeking Catholic Conversations
Hi! Newbie here. Anyone else here been "temporarily suspended" indefinitely on CAF? Did they ever give you a reason?
[-] The following 2 users Like FlowersfortheAltar's post:
  • divinesilence80, Qubit
Somewhere, buried deep here on the forum, there is at least one (and maybe more) entire thread about bannings from CAF and the stupid reasons why.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • FlowersfortheAltar
(09-15-2018, 03:57 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Somewhere, buried deep here on the forum, there is at least one (and maybe more) entire thread about bannings from CAF and the stupid reasons why.

What's funny is that I went to CAF after being run off from babycenter for being pro-life/conservative. I'm beginning to think it's me. Confused
(09-15-2018, 03:49 PM)FlowersfortheAltar Wrote: Hi! Newbie here. Anyone else here been "temporarily suspended" indefinitely on CAF? Did they ever give you a reason?

Consider being kicked off CAF a badge of honor. I’d buy you a beer to celebrate if I knew you in person. Anyway, you’re welcome here, just read the rules, treat others with basic decency, and you’ll be fine. This place isn’t perfect either, but I have found that if one wants to speak, they must first know how to listen.
[-] The following 2 users Like Credidi Propter's post:
  • CaptCrunch73, divinesilence80
Well, if you're anti-baby killing, conservative, and banned from CAF, I think you'll fit in very well here in the Tank. I hope you enjoy your swim.

St Bernard of Clairvaux

[-] The following 4 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • CaptCrunch73, FlowersfortheAltar, mpk1987, Sacred Heart lover
(09-15-2018, 04:20 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 03:49 PM)FlowersfortheAltar Wrote: Hi! Newbie here. Anyone else here been "temporarily suspended" indefinitely on CAF? Did they ever give you a reason?

Consider being kicked off CAF a badge of honor. I’d buy you a beer to celebrate if I knew you in person. Anyway, you’re welcome here, just read the rules, treat others with basic decency, and you’ll be fine. This place isn’t perfect either, but I have found that if one wants to speak, they must first know how to listen.

Thanks, but I'm married and pregnant. Lol. So I take it the main site isn't a great place to find sound theological answers either?
Check out FE's Main Site!

St Bernard of Clairvaux

Welcome to the tank, being banned from CA is akin to taking the red pill in the matrix!
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Cor Jesu Eucharistic Miserere Nobis 

Salus animarum suprema lex
Well I (respectfully and with a genuine desire for conversation) questioned the modernism of Vatican 2 and pointed to facts such as the storm pederasty problem, relativism, and loss of Church members, etc. that seemed to be the fruit thereof, and was banned. One can't go a day without hearing a reference to Vatican 2 in most Catholic publications, sermons, and media; it's the new religion I guess.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users Like Qubit's post:
  • Bonaventure, mpk1987
(09-15-2018, 08:18 PM)Qubit Wrote:  One can't go a day without hearing a reference to Vatican 2 in most Catholic publications, sermons, and media; it's the new religion I guess.

In the media I read it is mentioned frequently, usually preceded by adjectives such as 'evil', satanic', 'stupid', or 'failed'.

St Bernard of Clairvaux