Cupich, Tobin assigned key roles in youth synod
The Synod on "Youth" is set to kick off in a couple of weeks.  Aside from Cdl. Tobin, Cdl. Cupich was also recently named as a key member of the meeting.

https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2018/09/15/f...riorities/
My comment when I posted this story on my blog:

So Francis has appointed the Perverts, their enablers, and his lickspittle toadies to help him corrupt the youth of the Church!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Let us pray for our Pope, Francis: May the Lord keep him and give him the fullness of life; may the Lord make him blessed upon the earth and not allow him to be overpowered by his enemies. “You are Peter, the rock, and upon this rock I will build My Church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.” We pray all this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.
With great power there must also come — great responsibility! -Stan Lee
Any parent sending their kid to this sham, should be investigated for child abuse.
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • jovan66102, Knight Hospitaller
Well, I have absolutely no doubt that Francis's Den of Perverts will be cruising the Synod, looking for 'fresh meat'.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

My wife and I agreed to not send our kids to any Church events that we can't be at.

Prayer is important, but can we just pray for this guys removal and replacement with someone good? I don't want to ask God to keep this guy in charge any longer, I want God to know we can tell the difference between right and wrong.
(09-16-2018, 06:29 AM)Markie Boy Wrote: My wife and I agreed to not send our kids to any Church events that we can't be at.  

Prayer is important, but can we just pray for this guys removal and replacement with someone good?  I don't want to ask God to keep this guy in charge any longer, I want God to know we can tell the difference between right and wrong.

Pray for His Will to be done. God may not be through with Francis and us yet. The best thing you can do is pray for Francis. I know you would love to see him gone, but stop and think about the current Church hierarchy...do you really think that the next Pope will be any better?

You think a Pope Cupich, Dolan, Kasper, or O'Malley would be a better Pope than Francis?

Keep it simple and pray for the Pope and the Church.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • mpk1987
What difference does this Synod actually make?

I'm not in communion with the Vatican II sect. I attend a Catholic Church that doesn't follow the nonsense purveyed by these Synods and this heretic pope.

Most of us are in the same situation as I am -- this Synod has no effect on us. It is just old men talking amongst themselves, promoting heresy and immorality. They should be resisted, but we should not be too concerned about this.
(09-17-2018, 09:43 PM)Mark Williams Wrote: What difference does this Synod actually make?

See: https://t.co/O5D3oPHkMj
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
(09-18-2018, 05:55 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 09:43 PM)Mark Williams Wrote: What difference does this Synod actually make?

See: https://t.co/O5D3oPHkMj

They are following the Delphi Method.  The same method used to implement Agenda 21 and Tranny Sex -Ed at city council meetings and school board meetings to "meet consensus".  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi_method

"Dialogue" with a prescribed outcome. :/

A totalitarian state can be operated using this method to institute change while the citizens believe they still live in a democracy.

And of course, what modern wouldn't want to Church to operate more like a democracy?  Rolleyes
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!