German magazine releases report on Pope Francis’ failures, especially in abuse crisis
September 21, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – The German magazine Der Spiegel will publish tomorrow an issue titled “Thou Shalt Not Lie. The Pope and the Church in her greatest crisis,” which contains a 19-page-long story on many of the failures of Francis' pontificate. LifeSiteNews has been able to view an online version of the magazine prior to its print release tomorrow. 

A prominent part of that study is an interview with an abuse victim from Buenos Aires who reveals that she and a group of abuse victims wrote in 2013 a joint letter to Pope Francis. They never received an answer, but one of the abusing priests has been evasively transferred to another position.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/promi...s-especial
He's a complete failure period!!!!
Haven't been able to find this article yet. Sure would liek to read it.
I searched last night after LifeSiteNews said they had read it online. No luck. I'll search again in a bit. If I find it I'll post it.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Here's the link to it in Der Spiegel in German. It seems to be behind a paywall. I can't find an English translation, just lots of articles and blog posts about it, including this from Rorate Caeli, When you're a liberal Pope and you lose the most important liberal weekly in Europe..., pointing out that he's even losing support on the left.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(09-22-2018, 11:27 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Here's the link to it in Der Spiegel in German. It seems to be behind a paywall. I can't find an English translation, just lots of articles and blog posts about it, including this from Rorate Caeli, When you're a liberal Pope and you lose the most important liberal weekly in Europe..., pointing out that he's even losing support on the left.

I actually bought a print edition of Der Spiegel for the first time in many years. The article contains almost nothing that informed Catholics don't already know. It is mainly a rehash of how Pope Francis disregarded abuse victims in Argentina and protected the abusive priests, how he reinstated Don Mercedes, how he promoted Monsisgnor Ricca (who was beaten up in a gay bar and got trapped in an elevator with a rent boy) to the head of the papal household, about the gay cocaine party in the Vatican (according to Der Spiegel this incident was termed "the snowball fight" inside the Vatican), about the Vicano allegations, etc.

The only thing that was new was that they say a Cardinal who works in the Vatican but wished to remain anonymous said to them: "I have not believed a word this pope said from the very beginning. He preaches mercy but in reality he is an ice-cold wily Machiavellian, and even worse, he lies."

Still, it is important that Der Spiegel ran this story. Der Spiegel is a leftist rag, but is undoubtedly the most influential magazine in Germany. The report might even influence some German bishops who fear nothing more than bad publicity, and this article is disastrous publicity.
 Up until this point Der Spiegel was a cheerleader for the Francis papacy, in stark contrast to their prior Anti-Catholic bent During the Benedict papacy one of their journalists was fired because he publicly revealed that they had an entire team of journalists with the express task of somehow linking Pope Benedict to the pedophilia scandal (they never succeeded). Even directly after the Vigano letter, they towed the Francis party line, and smeared Vigano as a disgruntled conservative who was just throwing mud in the hope that something will stick. So I don't know what caused their change of heart. 

It is quite possible that a translation will be released for free in the next days on the English Spiegel website. The print title story is always behind a paywall on the German website, but in many cases an English translation is provided for free during the following week.
"What you make with our Lord?" -Bishop Athanasius Schneider