Prayers needed
Would appreciate prayers for myself, daughter and son right now.   We are going through an incredible trial, and the demons have been relentless.   Thank you, Sedlibera
I ask Jesus to cover me and my family in His most Precious Blood against any and all incursions of the evil one, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.  Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SEDLIBERANOSAMALO's post:
  • friendly.neighborhood.papist
(10-29-2018, 12:58 PM)SEDLIBERANOSAMALO Wrote: Would appreciate prayers for myself, daughter and son right now.   We are going through an incredible trial, and the demons have been relentless.   Thank you, Sedlibera

Get miraculous medals and say the prayer on it. Also, entrust the situation to your guardian angel. Also, start calling on saints as you think of them, and asking for their help. That’s been helpful to me recently.
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
:pray:SAINT MICHAEL, the Archangel, defend us in the battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.  Rebuke him, O God, we humbly beseech thee; and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the divine power drive into hell Satan and the other evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. :pray:
In Thy name, Lord Jesus Christ, we pray that Thou cover Sedlibera, his family, and all of his possessions with Thy love and Thy Most Precious Blood and surround them with Thy Heavenly Angels, Saints and the mantle of Our Blessed Mother. Amen.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
:pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.