For Pilgrim and his family
And the saga continues . . . 

Now, they are asking to see the kids one last time before they leave while demanding that my husband return a chandelier that they gave us 5 years ago. (Yes, that makes zero sense at all - like much of what they have said so far.)  You can well imagine how it went over.  My husband is angry, hurt, and frustrated.  I am tired, emotional, and utterly confused.  How on earth could it go so completely wrong?  

Please, please, please add us to your prayer intentions.
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
I'm sorry to read this, and honestly don't know what to say.

I'll add y'all to my Rosary intentions for the day.

Are you sure your inlaws and my inlaws aren't related?
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
Keeping you in my prayer intentions! I hope you take this in the spirit it's intended, but really? They want the chandelier back? Goodgrief, if it weren't so sad it'd be kind of funny. Forgive my black sort of humor. I will pray for you guys and am so sorry they're giving you grief.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Well, Pilgrim bought a chandelier and sent it to them.  They are ticked off and demanded back family heirlooms that were set aside for our daughter.  We haven't responded but I think we will gladly surrender them and, when the time comes, explain everything to our daughter.  

It is sad, so sad.
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
Prayers for you! :pray2: