Let's please pray for Asia Bibi and family
I read this over at Eponymous Flower, initially, here: http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2018...lamic.html

Pakistan’s Government Buckles to Islamic Mob On Asia Bibi’s Fate

Government agrees after several days of mass protests to a five-point paper, they will not oppose a revision process - Bibi is denied exit from Pakistan - Bibi's lawyer escapes to Europe because of mortal danger

Islamabad (kath.net) After days of mass protests, Pakistan's government has buckled to the Islamists who continue to demand death by hanging for the Catholic woman, Asia Bibi. On pages signed in five-point paper, as the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported, it provides that the government will not oppose an appeal procedure. In addition, the Christian who was accused of blasphemy was banned from leaving Pakistan. Bibi's lawyer is critical that the government can not even implement a judgment of its Supreme Court. Since he is in mortal danger, he has since left the country and gone to Europe. Also, Bibi's husband and daughters are not safe and need to constantly change their whereabouts. The FAZ quoted from an editorial in the newspaper Dawn: "Another government has surrendered to the violent religious extremists who believe neither democracy nor the Constitution."

Pakistan’s handling of the Christian is also being reported in mainstream media. However, it is noticeable in mainstream media (with exception of the Bild newspaper) by the way, a tendency that Asia Bibi is represented exclusively as "Christian" and her Catholic faith is not mentioned, also the cited contribution in the FAZ does not mention her confessiom. The Christian media tend to report more accurately on this point.

I don't think they're going to leave Pakistan, do you?

Original link here: http://m.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland...72470.html
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • MaryTN
:pray2:
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
:pray: