For my boyfriends safety and my own sanity
I ask you all for prayers for my boyfriend. He's going to be traveling under dangerous circumstances for two weeks. I'm going to be very anxious and worried for his safety. Please pray him that everything goes well and that he isn't hurt, and please pray for me because I will be very lonely and depressed without him. I tend to get scrupulous when I'm separated from the people I love, and since things have been going so well for the two of us, I'm paranoid that it's too good to be true and that God will play another cruel joke on me and take him from me like he took away the last two men in my life who said they loved me and wanted to marry me.

Thank you, everyone.
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
:pray: :pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Prayers to God via St. Raphael, St. Christopher, St. Michael, St. Joseph, and St. Brigid of Ireland.  Our Lady, protect SacraCor714's boyfriend with your mantel.   :pray:
(11-13-2018, 06:16 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: I ask you all for prayers for my boyfriend. He's going to be traveling under dangerous circumstances for two weeks. I'm going to be very anxious and worried for his safety. Please pray him that everything goes well and that he isn't hurt, and please pray for me because I will be very lonely and depressed without him. I tend to get scrupulous when I'm separated from the people I love, and since things have been going so well for the two of us, I'm paranoid that it's too good to be true and that God will play another cruel joke on me and take him from me like he took away the last two men in my life who said they loved me and wanted to marry me.

Thank you, everyone.

You can count on my prayers for you both. But there is something you need to realize, Sacracor. God NEVER plays cruel jokes on anyone. Cruelty is something you can justly attribute to the devils or fallen human creatures. Never to God.
"..the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world" -William Ross Wallace
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheQueenMother's post:
  • DJMitch