I'm not voting for Trump again
(Today, 11:31 AM)GangGreen Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 11:48 PM)Roland Wrote: I'll vote for Trump again, I mean what is the other realistic choice? Whoever the Democrats run will be a globalist, SJW pro-infanticide shill. I wish Trump would stop being such an "all talk, no action politician" sometimes though.

All talk no action, eh?
https://pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf - This was apparently last updated in Sept 2018, but it's a pretty extensive list of his accomplishments so far with links to articles.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washi...se-keeping - Here's another one talking about his accomplishments.

If the media didn't hate him and the right so much, he'd probably be hailed as the best president we've had in a long long time.
He's accomplished a lot of things that there were bottom of the priority list for his base. His tweets about the wall and Mexico paying for them are ringing really hollow right about now. Does anyone believe him anymore? Don't give me the excuses of "well Congress won't do this or that" because he could have directed the DoD to start building the wall day 1 of his presidency. The left would have sued and the 9th district would have ruled he couldn't. They could then have had the case in front of SCOTUS by now, we would have won, and the wall would be well under way. 

Look, I like Trump and actually think he's /ourguy I just think he was pandering a bit with immigration rhetoric and lacks the will to actually see true immigration reform through. 

What I will give him credit for is keeping us out of Syria (except for a bombing of an empty airfield) and doing a lot to help bring jobs back.
(6 hours ago)Roland Wrote: His tweets about the wall and Mexico paying for them are ringing really hollow right about now. Does anyone believe him anymore?

Yea, he is certainly trying, in any case it's about securing the border, so if he can achieve that with less expense then so be it. The reason he gets so much resistance to the wall, is because it was a major campaign promise and if people can prevent him from achieving this, then they'll try to tell his base that he failed, lied or didn't care. Trump knows this and thus will continue trying hard to get a visible wall.

As for Mexico paying, he said during the campaign the money they save would pay for the wall.

(6 hours ago)Roland Wrote: What I will give him credit for is keeping us out of Syria (except for a bombing of an empty airfield) and doing a lot to help bring jobs back.

x2, what Obama's administration and Clinton did in the Middle East among other things is downright criminal, truly evil, I hope I live to see the day they are brought to justice for their involvement in ISIS (The group they condemned publicly, but supported privately to overthrow Assad in Syria).

The fact this group has all but dispersed now is even more proof of Obama's administration involvement IMO.

God Bless You
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

I don't dislike Trump and actually overall think he's doing a good job but his flaws are very visible at times. That being said, I will vote for him again barring some truly unforeseen circumstance arising.