I Believe This Is Just More Subterfuge
https://www.apnews.com/420b7a6215874971bff9c98577b6c5c5

Meaningless words from a guy who's as thick as thieves with the lavender mafia.
(12-01-2018, 01:22 PM)Eric F Wrote:                                                   ...Meaningless words from a guy who's as thick as thieves with the lavender mafia.

http://m.ncregister.com/blog/benjamin-wi...der-mafias

The link provided is a more detailed presence of Lavendar Mafia homosexualization throughout institutions such as education as well as the Church.

In his encyclical, Laudato Si', Pope Francis--I recall--stated the importance to being masculine, to being feminine, is to confront differences.  Drawing attention to homosexuality amid further sex crimes within the Church is not meaningless, but to address a cultural and therefore, environmental problem both rural and urban, with respect to femininity and masculinity rather than brute anthropomorphism, and ignorance.  Connections, thick or thin, with a Lavendar Mafia is probably more common than a seemingly elite audience with a pope, of course those whom have had an audience with him, Pope Francis, you have led readers to believe they are in with the Lavendar Mafia.  Pope Francis is Pro-Life.  He acknowledged the devastating effects Totalitarian governments wrought against human dignity, the past century.  An emphasis from Pope John XXIII, and successive popes given to human dignity is hardly inappropriate to contemporary societies, and cultures, which after a nuclear holocaust such as Nagasaki, and Hiroshima, must remain relevant, and morality is subordinate to faith and therefore, to have him in with the Lavendar Mafia is an advantage among friends, as Catholics.
 x < 1
Angel
Pray
J.M.J./M.J.M./B.V.M.  

Posts by lessthanholy are protected both by U.S. Constitutional copyright law, and international copyright law, Berne Convention, PLEASE: email or message requests for use, lessthanholy, thankyou!  Or email what use of it is to yourself, both fairly, and personally, as well.

"Indifferentism is atheism minus the name."  Leo XIII
Saying random, seemingly orthodox, things on occasion is all part of the game. I've been done giving him any benefit of the doubt for a while. I pray for his conversion daily. But this ain't it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Some Guy's post:
  • Eric F
(12-01-2018, 06:56 PM)Some Guy Wrote: Saying random, seemingly orthodox, things on occasion is all part of the game. I've been done giving him any benefit of the doubt for a while. ...

It is unavoidable to acknowledge damaging proselytes, whom homosexualize institutions such as the Lavendar Mafia, after a long term cover up.
 x < 1
Angel
Pray
J.M.J./M.J.M./B.V.M.  

Posts by lessthanholy are protected both by U.S. Constitutional copyright law, and international copyright law, Berne Convention, PLEASE: email or message requests for use, lessthanholy, thankyou!  Or email what use of it is to yourself, both fairly, and personally, as well.

Its the usual say one thing but actually do another.
In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
I can accept that.
 x < 1
Angel
Pray
J.M.J./M.J.M./B.V.M.  

We are supposed to resist the Pope when he is wrong, not when he is right.
(12-06-2018, 12:59 AM)greatdame Wrote: We are supposed to resist the Pope when he is wrong, not when he is right.

True, I have doubts in regards to Pope Benedict's resignation and Francis' election (And to think, this is after the heroic witness of St Pope John Paul II who went right to the end, if anyone had cause for resignation it was him), nevertheless, when he says things against abortion and sodomy, I welcome it, problem is it's often too little too late and I just don't trust this Vatican anymore. When same sex marriage swept across the west, we had silence, and then a vague 'who am I to judge' endorsement of it, then between Trump and Clinton we had a vague comment about 'walls' and nothing about Clinton, then the World Meeting of Families in Ireland after they passed both abortion and sodomy, and I could go on and on.

I'll keep praying for the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church and I believe the truth will come out before Pope Benedict passes away.

Hope this helps, God Bless You.
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

This got me wondering, do Orthodox Christians have this problem to the same degree, or is homosexuality only rampant among Catholic clergy?  Come to think of it, what about Eastern Catholics? 

I also wonder if Pope Francis may throw the lavender mafia under the bus in order to divert attention from his liberation theology agenda.  Maybe not though, since many of his close advisors are clearly gay.
They all have their issues IMO, Orthodox Christians are currently going through their own split in regards to Ukraine and Russia. I don't know whether Francis has crossed the line in regards to dogma yet or not, but if he has or does, it leaves me with only two conclusions, either hes not the Pope or the gates of hell have prevailed. In regards to the Catholic Church, I'm in the position of 'to whom shall I go?' John 6

I think in God's time this situation will be remedied and in such a way that the gates of hell have not prevailed against the Church. If true that Pope Benedict invalidly resigned, either partially or through fear/pressure, then it would make Pope Benedict the true Pope and everything Francis has done null and void, it would also separate those who have infiltrated the Church with heresy seeking it's corruption and destruction and the faithful.

God IMO has a funny way of letting the enemy think they have won just before taking it all away from them (Crucifixion), today we see heretics inside the Church and outside the Church emboldened like never before with Francis.

Hope this helps and God Bless You.
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • jack89