Céline Demon? Singer's Gender-Neutral Clothing Line Dubbed ‘Definitely Satanic'
"The devil is going after children by confusing gender… When a child is born, what is the first things we say about that child? It's a boy, or it's a girl. That is the most natural thing in the world to say. But to say that there is no difference is satanic," he added. https://sputniknews.com/society/20181130...hing-line/
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • josh987654321, Zedta
Another article dealing with the same subject from The Remnant.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • josh987654321, Some Guy
^--- The YT video, a link of which is contained in the Remnant post, is creepy as all get-out.  The wife and I watched it last night.  Not only is it creepy, but the interview C.D. gave (with her two androgynous business partners) is just as creepy; it reveals the subtle Satanic mind-set these people have towards children.  My wife commented on how horrible C.D. looks, almost as if she is possessed.  Regardless, taking a step back and looking at all of this with the most permissible objectivity, ....  it is still creepy.  Those poor, poor kids.  

Who in their right mind would ever think that this is appropriate for a child to wear? 

[Image: dion_1.JPG]
It's an odd association, but that black and white line of baby clothes--especially with the stars--somehow reminded me of the old Econo Brand food packaging. Uh, just gross.
!!

That photo.

The things I learn here at this forum. Thanks to all who educate me ... however painfully.

Lord have mercy on the children. Lord have mercy on us all.
(12-02-2018, 02:00 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Another article dealing with the same subject from The Remnant.

lol judging by some of those pictures, I can't imagine them taking off. A wannabe clothes designer who is so bad at it the only way they can make it is to pander to the whims of the day with gender theory.
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018