Facebook seems to have gone full on anti-Catholic!
I share many of my blog posts to Traditional Catholic groups, including the FE page. I was away from the computer for an hour. When I came back, I had 293 notifications, which I found odd. When I clicked on the notification bell, I found that FB was systematically blocking my posts. As I checked, I realised that they were not only being blocked on pages on which I share them, but also on my own page.

These are not necessarily 'controversial' posts. They are blocking the Roman Martyrology posts and the meditations by Antonio, Cardinal Bacci (this last is ironic, since I copy them, with permission, from another FB page) that I share every day. This is not the first time it has happened, but it's the first time that it has been so wholesale. Many of the posts they've blocked had already been liked and shared.

I've complained in the past, but it doesn't seem to do any good. Anyone else had similar problems with Zuckerberg?

***ETA***Whilst I was typing this post, they blocked 19 more posts.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

I think I'm going to jump ship from facebook.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Some Guy's post:
  • josh987654321
Jovan,
the unfortunate thing here is that there are few, if any alternatives to FB. I've never been a member, but I see how family members use it. Can't trust them. FB, not the family. They're fine. Wink
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 2 users Like dahveed's post:
  • josh987654321, karl
I think I may have to delete my account. I'd been keeping it for business purposes but Jovan, that's the last straw.
                                       A friend and I had been thinking about getting a Facebook page for organizing public rosaries, so I imagine Zuckerberg would have a problem with that.
Overnight, they blocked another 100 or so posts. I scrolled back a week and a half. The only post they haven't blocked is a FB Fundraiser our son set up that I shared. It's not just posts I've shared from my blog. They've also blocked memes I posted directly to FB. However, they are all Catholic or reactionary, traditional conservative, and high tory memes.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

I'm having difficulty deleting my account. I'm following the directions but I get to a point where there's nothing further to click on to finish deleting if that makes any sense.
Yep, this kind of drivel is exactly why I deleted my account years ago.

(12-02-2018, 10:26 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: I'm having difficulty deleting my account. I'm following the directions but I get to a point where there's nothing further to click on to finish deleting if that makes any sense.

Here you go. My contribution for the week. Big Grin

https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/how-...nt-2950145
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • josh987654321
"They could reshape entire demographics by choosing to serve specific content (and ads) to specific people. Imagine that. Facebook becomes the architect of the opinions you hold, the culture you love, the life you live" 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/nic...ssion=true

Imagine that

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • josh987654321
Thanks, Jeeter. Done.