Vatican II Rejected!
That Vatican II is and has been, historically rejected by S.S.P.X., a fraternal society devoted to the formation of priests, now numbering 700 in 70 countries, and Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, should not be misleading to anyone interested in relations with Rome, but some may be confused by statements of Magister Musicae, that seem to weaken conclusions to negotiations, between a previous Superior General of S.S.P.X., Bishop Fellay, and Benedict XVI whom attempted to normalize the situation of S.S.P.X..  In Superior General's Letter #80, Bishop Fellay stated a consistent position with Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, "...the Roman proposal--to which we could not and still cannot subscribe--...Benedict XVI himself clearly and unambiguously spelling out the conditions that were being imposed on us for a canonical normalization.  ...conditions are of a doctrinal nature; they entail the total acceptance of the Second Vatican Council and of the mass of Paul VI.  ...".  Of course, what disagreement stands today with missals, catechisms, and breviaries printed consistently with the papal bull of Pius V, Quo Primum, make evident conflict between Vatican II, the mass of Paul VI, and subsequent printings of missals, catechisms, and breviaries lacking clarity of example, for the faithful to be taught doctrines of faith, and morals.  Adherents to Vatican II are family members, friends, even priests and bishops of those, whom attend mass at S.S.P.X. chapels.  A rejection of Vatican II is not a rejection of family, friends, and parishes where we reside--it is not a rejection of faith, of the Church, and progress, and fashion.  It does not mean we have turned liberal, or conservative, but we support formation of priests, consistent with the Council of Trent, and no less contemporary than a cassock.  I cannot expect this to clear matters up for members of this site, whom seek growth for Vatican II vocations through Church traditions, or simply love tradition,and have done so since the earliest years of Fisheaters.  I can only provide a few historical facts regarding the rejection of S.S.P.X. and Marcel Lefebvre, against Vatican II.
 x < 1
Angel
Pray
J.M.J./M.J.M./B.V.M.  

Posts by lessthanholy are protected both by U.S. Constitutional copyright law, and international copyright law, Berne Convention, PLEASE: email or message requests for use, lessthanholy, thankyou!  Or email what use of it is to yourself, both fairly, and personally, as well.

"Indifferentism is atheism minus the name."  Leo XIII
Precisely what have I written here which is confusing?
Sorry for being rude but what clarity have you provided here? Every other post of yours is a messy, massive, rambling block of text that's only half on topic.
[-] The following 3 users Like Some Guy's post:
  • jovan66102, MagisterMusicae, SacraCor714
(12-05-2018, 03:45 PM)Some Guy Wrote: Sorry for being rude but what clarity have you provided here? Every other post of yours is a messy, massive, rambling block of text that's only half on topic.

Ha!  I have half-thought lessthanholy was actually a bot, some random-word generator.
[-] The following 2 users Like Knight Hospitaller's post:
  • jovan66102, Some Guy
(12-05-2018, 08:31 PM)Knight Hospitaller Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 03:45 PM)Some Guy Wrote: Sorry for being rude but what clarity have you provided here? Every other post of yours is a messy, massive, rambling block of text that's only half on topic.

Ha!  I have half-thought lessthanholy was actually a bot, some random-word generator.

We've got one of those here.

Producing gems like : "The ancient and rich profundity of renewed zeal will beautify today's compassion."
[-] The following 2 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • BC, Some Guy
I love it!

'The astonishing enthusiasm of the diakonia of the truth will illuminate acceptance of the Church's compassion.'
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(12-05-2018, 08:58 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote:

Producing gems like : "The ancient and rich profundity of renewed zeal will beautify today's compassion."

Seriously though, it does seem exactly like what could come from the pen of a post Vatican II papacy.

One can imagine the praising of such phrases by the unthinking, but probably good willed masses, eating it up.

Hilarious. But sad...
(12-06-2018, 09:40 AM)BC Wrote:

Seriously though, it does seem exactly like what could come from the pen of a post Vatican II papacy.

One can imagine the praising of such phrases by the unthinking, but probably good willed masses, eating it up.

Hilarious. But sad...

There was a reason that the doctoral advisor for a certain Karol Wojtyla (later John Paul II), the well-known Fr Réginald Garrigou-Lagrance, OP, once said critically of the future pope : "Writes much, says little."
[-] The following 3 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • BC, jovan66102, Some Guy
Warning! Truth Eating Piranha’s out! I do not know quite what it is that I just said, for The meaning of words are not important! Therefore, all anyone has said are simply "words of sound and fury, signifying nothing!" Documents defined as public statements proclaiming something morph into private letters in never ending progressivist (evolutionist) anything said means “oh, whatever” and two churches ruled by one Pope becomes weaker than Viva la Pope of two churches; in a reverse progressivist devolution! Oh, for the Divine Guidance of Words, that endlessly evolve into the perfection ofHuh???

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

'Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!'

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood a while in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One two! One two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

'And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

And all the Commandments may be broken because they are all forgivable, excepting, of course, the 11th Commandment; which is related to elephants, well, their memory, that is. Oh, you are not familiar with the 11th Commandment? The unforgivable one? Allow me, dear sirs: The 11th Commandment is “Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned”. And women have memories like elephants. Beware the woman turned warrior in Afghanistan-more lethal than the men, who dive for cover! Especially That One, clothed with the Sun-the symbol for the Holy Ghost, who scorned becomes the unforgivable sin! Yea verily, and so forth and so on and ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa-Well, best I could do, since the meaning of words is not important.
[-] The following 1 user Likes greatdame's post:
  • jovan66102

Someone likes using really big words to make themselves sound intelligent...it doesn’t work. Have meaningful content- big words are just big words.