Poll: How many dissidents has Viet Nam convicted this year?
This poll is closed.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dissident Backslashes Two Flags Father Protests Monkey Court
Brick 
Her name is Huynh Thuc Vy and she is the girl you wish Francis could give attention on his way to Taiwan.  She is pregnant.  Her father after ten years was released from prison.  She is a blogger.  Her pregnancy will keep her away from prison; however, you would think it her freedom granted by a law in 2005 that would have her lawyer saving her.  Instead it is a second child and eight weeks of pregnancy.  She is located east-northeast of Ho Chi Minh City, closer to the Cambodian border than the South China Sea.

Her hometown Buon Ho erected two Vietnamese flags.  It was done by authorities.  Millions sacrificed their lives to be ruled by these flags.  Now said Nguyen Van Dai, Christian lawyer, "Now the flag is a symbol of the one-party politics which is opposed to revolution and democracy and is extremely reactionary.".  Viet Nam convicted fifty human rights activists this year.  Vy tirelessly exposes human rights violations.  She won a Hellman grant through Human Rights Watch in 2012.  She is a Catholic dissident.

https://www.ucanews.com/news/catholic-di...lags/84006
 x < 1
Angel
Pray
J.M.J./M.J.M./B.V.M.  

Posts by lessthanholy are protected both by U.S. Constitutional copyright law, and international copyright law, Berne Convention, PLEASE: email or message requests for use, lessthanholy, thankyou!  Or email what use of it is to yourself, both fairly, and personally, as well.

"Indifferentism is atheism minus the name."  Leo XIII
[-] The following 1 user Likes lessthanholy's post:
  • Zedta
As much as I despise communism, I'm reminded of 'Wise as snakes and innocent as doves'. If I lived in a communist Country, defacing the flag is not what I would be doing, neither would I consider it very effective. Also Francis would never visit her since it would spoil his sympathies for marxism.

Sad situation, I hope she stops defacing the flag, gets through this ordeal okay, and keeps fighting the good fight, but wisely too, by appealing to hearts and minds, not defacing flags.

God Bless
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

[-] The following 2 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • jovan66102, Zedta