Traditional Catholic Man in Dayton Ohio,...
Single traditional catholic man (59) in Dayton Ohio. Exploring the idea of dating again but in a lot different way than in my past (an unfortune one but in the past and moving forward) Are there any trad. females around here who might want to talk, hang out, become friends,... or if any traditional catholic in the Dayton area wishing to chat, post on. Talk about anything. Thanks

Sex: Male

Birthdate and age as of posting date: 6 March '59, 59 y/o

Would you relocate if you met the right person?: No

Basic physical description: 4'10'' blond, green eyes 180 lbs

Do you have any children?: No

EF, SSPX, both, or other?: FSSP

Do you or would you attend the Novus Ordo if that's all that's available to you?: Not sure

Patron Saint by Confirmation: Joseph

Did you grow up Catholic? Did you grow up as a traditionalist? Did you convert later in life?: cradle catholic, Novus Order until 3 months ago then came home to the Mass Of All Time

Introvert or extrovert?: Introvert

Keirsey personality type, if known:

Ethnic heritage: German

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?: unimportant

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this?: open to my age or younger but not older

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?: This is the only topic I will have to defer for an actual face to face discussion. 

What would headship of the husband look like in your ideal home?: spiritual leader, provider

What do you think and how do you feel about women working outside the home?: it is ok as long as there are no kids

If you were married, how would you want finances handled in your home? (who'd make the money; who'd handle the paying of the bills; would there be separate and/or joint bank accounts; if the wife is a stay at home mother, would she have money of her own to manage, etc.?: Just would depend on the situation called for

Can you handle the idea of dating and marrying someone who may have lived a not-so-moral lifestyle before conversion?: Yes

Is someone's not being a virgin a "deal-breaker" for you?: No

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is/are the most challenging for you?: lust

What would others say are your best qualities?: Accepting, merciful, quiet, open

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes?: being aloof at times

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?: love, acceptance of past, being romantic, cuddler, open

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: boldness, lack of understanding, my way or the highway attitude

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex?: No living together during dating and one better have a crystal ball (I don't have one)

Political ideals: conservative

Education: college

Employment: 20 years Fed Govt., unemployed at the moment

Health: good

Allergies: none

Smoke?: no

Drink?: occasionally one or two over a period of a few months

Night owl or morning lark?: morning

How messy or disorganized are you?: not at all

What makes you laugh?: never know until I experience it

What are the little things that please or delight you?: true affection, kisses, looks from each across a room

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally?: Too far away but maybe retirement

If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you likely will be doing  given your gifts and goals?: Enjoying being single

Intellectual interests: Business, politics

Hobbies: yard work, computer

Talents: I've been told I can write quite well but I don't practice much

Top 5 Favorite books of all time: Don't like to read much

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: refer to answer above

Music you actually listen to most often: Steely Dan, jazz, 70's rock

Favorite movies/TV shows: Roadkill, All Girls Garage, The Five, Greg Gutfeld Show, Fox News, Antique Archeology

Favorite foods: Oriental, Italian, breakfast

Do you follow any specific food regimen (e.g., gluten-free, no-carb, vegetarianism, etc.)?: Researching fasting and going to one meal a day, vegetarian and juices

Serious pet peeves: sloppiness, having no routine, not considering others

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with, pets you won't tolerate at all: I have a cat, my 3rd. Will not tolerate anymore that 1 pet and no other type of pets

Idea of a romantic evening: curling up together and watching tv, petting each other, massages

What is your "love language" -- i.e., what makes you feel most loved and appreciated: Affirmation, Quality Time, Receiving Gifts, Acts of Service, Physical Touch, or something else?: All those. I have been the giver of everything in my past relationships. Time for me now, to be on the receiving end.
AD JESUM PER MARIAM !