Novena or Rosaries Please
Friends, I am asking you to please find it in your hearts to say either a novena starting today or add to your daily rosary intentions this request: My boyfriend is a horse trainer, and one of the top horse trainers in the world is coming to our farm on the 21st to ride the horses my boyfriend has been training diligently for months to see if they're any good. His public opinion of us could make or break our business. Please pray that he gives us a favorable review and that my boyfriend won't kill himself working to death in the meantime. He's under so much pressure and stress, and it hurts me to see him so anxious.

Thank you all so much, and I'll keep you posted.
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
I'll include your intentions with my own in the St. Andrew Christmas Novena I've been praying.  Meanwhile, you might try these patrons, according to Catholictradition.org

of Horsemen: St. Martin of Tours, St. Giles 
of Horses: St. Hippolytus, St. Giles

May your wee beasties and beau make you proud!
Thank you, everyone.

An update: Our horses have all come down with strangles. This has thrown a huge wrench in our plans. Please keep praying. Thank you.
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

[Image: prayer.gif]
https://twitter.com/EliRotello

#20DecadeRosary
#LocalDiocesanParish
Thanks for all your prayers! The visit and riding went very well. Now we are waiting for more feedback.

Thank you, all, and thank God, St. Joseph, and the Holy Souls.

Waiting to hear. Prayers.