hi
Hi, I decided to join here because my family doesn't practice and I don't have a lot of people in my life to discuss faith with. Hope I can learn some things here. I live in Maryland and attend a regular novus ordo church, hope to move someplace with a local Latin mass eventually.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tom More's post:
  • Dave Parrott
Glad you're here Smile
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • Tom More
Welcome!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaryTN's post:
  • Tom More
Didn't want to make a new thread for this, does anyone here attend the Latin mass in Wilmington DE? I wanted to try and visit it sometime soon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Hi Tom,
welcome to the Tank.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • Tom More
Welcome, welcome!!! Hope you make yourself at home.  Smile
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Tom More
Welcome! I'm sure you'll be able to make good use of this website, which broadcasts the TLM every day! livemass.net
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • Tom More
thanks all...I am mostly trying to move to a place with a Latin mass community where I can find work atm

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Welcome Big Grin   I'm out west, so I am sorry, I do not know of a Latin Mass in your area. Maybe someone else on the forum does.
Monstrance Viva Cristo Rey Monstrance