Getting Enough Sleep
I think that quality of sleep is directly related to your mental health. autoclicker.onl
(08-03-2020, 10:29 AM)Mourning Dove Wrote: Yeah, I think my priority for good sleep is being nice and cool over feeling like a swaddled infant. That's why I get higher quality sleep in the winter!
I legit cannot sleep if I am sweating. So I will have a fan on or turn the AC on at night if it's too warm.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
(08-27-2020, 10:28 AM)Augustinian Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 10:29 AM)Mourning Dove Wrote: Yeah, I think my priority for good sleep is being nice and cool over feeling like a swaddled infant.  That's why I get higher quality sleep in the winter!
I legit cannot sleep if I am sweating. So I will have a fan on or turn the AC on at night if it's too warm.

Even in the dead of a Northeastern winter, I need a fan on sometimes!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mourning Dove's post:
  • Augustinian
Brown, Red, White, or Pink Noise helps sleep. Here's a version with three of them blended (it also helps if you're living in a loud place. Just crank this up to drown out screaming kids, barking dogs, sirens, yelling neighbors, etc).

T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • Augustinian
(08-27-2020, 11:53 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: Brown, Red, White, or Pink Noise helps sleep. Here's a version with three of them blended (it also helps if you're living in a loud place. Just crank this up to drown out screaming kids, barking dogs, sirens, yelling neighbors, etc).

Very soothing blend!  I love binaural beats and white noise for relaxation and sleep.  Rain-sound apps are also great for an anxious mind.
I don't know why I haven't noticed this thread before, but as a pregnant woman with small children, I just laughed. And laughed. They are still 100% worth it :)

Personally I have a noise machine that I usually put on the "rain" setting and a warm, heavy blanket in a cool room.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Catherine's post:
  • Mourning Dove