PRAY!!!!
In Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital! May God save Ireland!

Oh ever immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy, Health of the Sick, Refuge of Sinners, Comfortess of the Afflicted, you know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings. Look upon me with mercy. When you appeared in the grotto of Lourdes, you made it a privileged sanctuary where you dispense your favors, and where many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal. I come, therefore, with unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession. My loving Mother, obtain my request. I will try to imitate your virtues so that I may one day share your company and bless you in eternity. Amen.

[Image: 49949527_10156953714478044_7908198642173...e=5C90CD48]
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Pray Pray
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Pray Pray

Wow.  An abortion in the "Our Lady of Lourdes" hospital.  I'm floored.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • Zedta
Pray Pray
This is the sign of things to come and I am astonished at how quickly the dear Green Isle has slipped from such a Catholic country to become ever so much a secular wasteland.

St. Patrick, there are a whole lot of snakes that have snuck into your dear island. Snake Time to route them out again! Sky Munster

May, through Our Lady's Immaculate Conception, this abortion be stopped and may this poor child's life be spared and the dear, mislead 'mother' find her senses! Pray
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
A prayer I received in the mail (on the back of a holy card) from the Living Rosary:

In obedience to the Immaculate Conception, I command you, every unclean spirit, to depart; cease your attacks on us, our family, business, surroundings, and those for whom we pray. In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you into the deep pit.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Our Lady, Queen of the Living Rosary, pray for us!
(01-13-2019, 01:21 PM)In His Love Wrote: A prayer I received in the mail (on the back of a holy card) from the Living Rosary:

In obedience to the Immaculate Conception, I command you, every unclean spirit, to depart; cease your attacks on us, our family, business, surroundings, and those for whom we pray. In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you into the deep pit.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Our Lady, Queen of the Living Rosary, pray for us!

Careful when commanding demons. Fr. Ripperger did a whole series on that that's worth the listen when you get a chance.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
Good point, Jacafamala. I'm not exactly an exorcist. Thank you for the warning.

Mea culpa.
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux