Trump to Deliver Primetime Address from Oval Office Tuesday Night?
It will be interesting to see how this goes. Will he get (unfettered) National TV coverage and if he does, will he get, somehow, censored or filtered? Word has it he may announce a National Emergency and build the Wall, among other things. The head of the World Bank quit publicly, but was actually fired. Could something be afoot with the Fed too? Plot is certainly thickening.

Interesting times indeed.

Keyboard Warrior

Quote:Link to Original Article

Trump to Deliver Primetime Address from Oval Office Tuesday Night (UPDATES)
by Joe DePaolo | Jan 7th, 2019, 1:05 pm 7755

Trump to Deliver Primetime Address from Oval Office Tuesday Night (UPDATES)

[Image: trump-2.jpg]

With the federal government shutdown in its 17th day, President Donald Trump is set to deliver a primetime address to the nation on Tuesday night.

Quote:I am pleased to inform you that I will Address the Nation on the Humanitarian and National Security crisis on our Southern Border. Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 7, 2019

After initial reports that networks were skittish about giving primetime air to the president, all networks have announced they intend to broadcast the speech live: that’s CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, CBS, FOX, NBC and ABC.

According to The New York Times, the White House officially made the request to the networks to interrupt their primetime schedules earlier on Monday. Times reporter Michael Grynbaum initially reported that braodcast networks were hesitant because of “skepticism about handing over airwaves for political statement.”
Additionally, Trump will be traveling to the Southern border on Thursday, according to White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Quote:President @realDonaldTrump will travel to the Southern border on Thursday to meet with those on the frontlines of the national security and humanitarian crisis. More details will be announced soon.
— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) January 7, 2019

[Featured photo via Getty Images]
Have a tip we should know? tips@mediaite.com
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
Declare's state of emergency, builds wall, ends the Fed?

Doesn't really add up, but sounds good to me! haha
[-] The following 3 users Like Some Guy's post:
  • Bonaventure, josh987654321, Zedta
The networks say ‘live’ but they may put him on 10 or 15 sec delay just in case .....
In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MyLady's post:
  • Zedta
Over the Government Shutdown & Wall/Fence.

I thought it was good, but I don't know whether a government shutdown is the right way to go about it. I don't know enough about the internal workings of the U.S. Government to know whether a shutdown is really necessary or to what degree it effects the citizens.

Whether he gets the wall or not, what really matters is that he is fighting for it and trying to keep his promises, if he doesn't have the votes in congress, I guess it's up to the people to vote better.

God Bless
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Zedta