Islam
Islam is nothing but a satanic religion from the pit of Hell. Satan is the god of Islam. Mohammad was a demon possessed pedophile just like all Muslims are demon possessed.
(01-09-2019, 02:00 PM)Howard Kopsho Wrote: Islam is nothing but a satanic religion from the pit of Hell. Satan is the god of Islam. Mohammad was a demon possessed pedophile just like all Muslims are demon possessed.

Whoa there,,,,,I highly doubt all muslims are possessed by demons,,,,in reality Islam is a Christian heresy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bohemond's post:
  • Steven
(01-09-2019, 02:00 PM)Howard Kopsho Wrote: Islam is nothing but a satanic religion from the pit of Hell. Satan is the god of Islam. Mohammad was a demon possessed pedophile just like all Muslims are demon possessed.

While you won’t find bleeding heart liberal defenses of Islam here, simply making claims without backing them up damages your credibility.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Credidi Propter's post:
  • jovan66102
(01-09-2019, 04:30 PM)Bohemond Wrote:

Whoa there,,,,,I highly doubt all muslims are possessed by demons,,,,in reality Islam is a Christian heresy

True, tho' I have little doubt that the Paedophile (may swine dung be upon him) was possessed.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Knight Hospitaller
(01-09-2019, 05:33 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 04:30 PM)Bohemond Wrote:

True, tho' I have little doubt that the Paedophile (may swine dung be upon him) was possessed.

I was thinking Matthew 18: “But he that shall scandalize one of these little ones that believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone should be hanged about his neck, and that he should be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Woe to the world because of scandals. For it must needs be that scandals come: but nevertheless woe to that man by whom the scandal cometh.”
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • Zedta
I'd preface that statement by the op by saying true Islam is a religion from hell. There's a lot of Muslims who don't believe in carrying out the worst parts of the Koran. But c'mon, groups like ISIS didn't pull their ideas out of thin air. They got them from their "holy" book. Ugh, I can't believe JPII actually kissed that thing.  Puke

https://www.businessinsider.com/isis-uses-these-parts-in-quran-to-justify-anti-christian-violence-2014-7

Quran (9:29): "Fight against Christians and Jews until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

Quran (5:51): "Don't take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them."

Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as an army set in array? 
Canticle Of Canticles 6:9
(01-10-2019, 01:52 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: I'd preface that statement by the op by saying true Islam is a religion from hell. There's a lot of Muslims who don't believe in carrying out the worst parts of the Koran. But c'mon, groups like ISIS didn't pull their ideas out of thin air. They got them from their "holy" book.

And that's what needs to be pointed out when people want to talk about how peaceful Islam is. Just because most Catholics use contraception doesn't mean the Church approves it, and just because many Muslims reject violence doesn't mean the Koran doesn't teach it. That just makes them bad Muslims, at least in terms of religious orthodoxy, since the standard of behaviour in Islam is Muhammad,
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul's post:
  • Jeeter, jovan66102
The Old Testament talks about how the Israelites were to wipe out whole nations; men women and children. The difference between the them and the Muslims is the the Jews aren't doing those sorts of things

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as an army set in array? 
Canticle Of Canticles 6:9
[Image: serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2...33aec6f502]

[Image: serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Ffreethoughtna...365b8666b2]

St Bernard of Clairvaux

Radical Imam in Victoria, BC Refuses to Apologize for Saying Wishing Someone Merry Christmas Is “Worse Than Murder”

The 'Religion of Peace'?

From The True North

video of a BC Imam saying that wishing Christians a Merry Christmas is a sin worse than murder received international attention over the Christmas holiday.

Sheikh Younus Kathrada, an Islamic Cleric based out of Victoria, made these comments as part of a sermon to the Muslim Youth of Victoria.

The Imam took down the video, but not before it was widely distributed through a variety of websites online.

The Imam is now speaking out. He wrote a post on Facebook claiming his words had been taken out of context.

He accused media outlets of stirring up trouble by selectively cutting and pasting parts of his speech to boost sales.

“Tonight’s session is neither a retraction nor an apology,” he said in a follow-up video.

“I stand by what I said and I will not retract unless I am proven to be wrong. What you see is what you get, unedited, uncut.”

Rather than apologizing for his insidious and anti-Christian remarks, he doubled down on them.

Despite his claims that his words were taken out of context, Kathrada’s video, uploaded on December 23, 2018, leaves little to the imagination.

“There are those who will say to them ‘Merry Christmas.’ What are you congratulating them on? Congratulations on the birth of your Lord? Is that acceptable to a Muslim? Are you now approving of their beliefs by saying that you are approving of it,” he asked.

“Do you know that you and I must be offended when people say that they worship Jesus, or when they say that Jesus is the Son of God?”

As the Times of Israel reported, Kathrada made sure to insist the listeners do not kill non-Muslims for the celebrating their “false holidays”.

On his Facebook, Kathrada claims to be a “community and youth activist.”
Sheikh Kathrada has a history of division and spreading hate. A Globe and Mail article from 2008 reports that he once called Jewish people “the brothers of monkeys and the swine” and asked Allah to kill them. 

The RCMP had confirmed that Kathrada was subject to a hate crime investigation for his anti-Semitic remarks at the time.

Despite his grotesque remarks, this controversial Imam continues to preach from the Dar Al-Ihsan Islamic Centre in Victoria, which was founded by the Muslim Youth of Victoria in 2018.

The True North reached out to Sheikh Younus Kathrada, but he has yet to respond to our questions.

St Bernard of Clairvaux