26M praying for pious traditional Catholic woman
Heart 
Sex: Male.

Birth month and age as of posting date: May, age 26

Location: Currently near Los Angeles visiting family; moving soon overseas.

Would you relocate if you met the right person?: Yes.

Basic physical description: 5'10'', 220 lbs.

Do you have any children?: No.

EF, SSPX, both, or other?: Other but I am open to discussion.

Do you or would you attend the Novus Ordo if that's all that's available to you?: I would prefer not but I do attend Novus Ordo weddings, baptisms, funerals, etc.

Patron Saint by Confirmation: Pope Saint Pius X.

Did you grow up Catholic? Yes.
Did you grow up as a traditionalist? No.

Introvert or extrovert?: Introvert.

Keirsey personality type, if known: Melancholic. 

Ethnic heritage: My father is White American of English extraction and my mother is of Mexican extraction. I don't speak Spanish and neither does she. Her grandmothers immigrated LEGALLY. My last name is an uncommon English name that is found mostly in Utah and Kentucky.

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?: Important.

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? Yes. How important is this?: Not very.

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?: Misguided and leaves much room for abuse.

What would headship of the husband look like in your ideal home?: The husband would love his wife like Christ loves the Church.

What do you think and how do you feel about women working outside the home?: The modern economy needs women in the workforce but I wish it weren't so. If my wife and I did not have kids I would be OK with her working expect her to be working.

If you were married, Who'd make the money? I would; it is the responsibility of the husband to be the breadwinner.
Who'd handle the paying of the bills? I would like to but if she would be better at it and wanted to do it, then she could do it. It's not difficult anymore with the Bill Pay services that banks offer. 
Would there be separate and/or joint bank accounts? Probably both. I have rental income and a chunk of equity that I would like to keep separate. I would transfer money to the joint account as needed. I would be OK if my wife did the same with her own money.
If the wife is a stay at home mother, would she have money of her own to manage? Of course; she would need money to buy food, clothing, etc.

Can you handle the idea of dating and marrying someone who may have lived a not-so-moral lifestyle before conversion? Yes, so long as she does not have a poor reputation that will follow her into marriage.

Is someone's not being a virgin a "deal-breaker" for you? No. I cannot hold my future wife to a standard that I have not met myself. Virginity is rightly treasured, though, and I would value it.

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is/are the most challenging for you? Lust but I work hard against it.

What would others say are your best qualities? Dedication and integrity.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? Overzealousness and seriousness. 

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Piety, good cook, loves children.

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Drug use.

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? That constant communication is key.

Political ideals: Paleoconservative (think Pat Buchanan).

Education: High school and trade school graduate.

Employment: Overseas defense contractor.

Income: $125K per year.

Health: Fair.

Allergies: Seasonal.

Smoke? No.

Drink? No.

Night owl or morning lark? Depends on what I am doing. Sleeping-in is nice.

How messy or disorganized are you?: Somewhat. I do appreciate cleanliness and organization, though.

What makes you laugh? Not much but when I do laugh, you know it's real.

What are the little things that please or delight you? Sitting under a tree and watching animals play.

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? I would like to be married and have many beautiful, healthy, and virtuous children.

If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you likely will be doing given your gifts and goals? I would probably continue doing the same thing I am now: being single and working.

Hobbies: I like reading, walking, and hiking.

Talents: Talented people are born that way; I was not (to my knowledge).

Top 5 Favorite books of all time: I don't have favorites. I usually do not read books cover-to-cover more than once.

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!) 
Eric Hoffer: An American Odyssey by Calvin Tomkins
The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement In Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements by Professor Kevin B. MacDonald
20,000 Alarms by Lieutenant Richard Hamilton and Charles N. Barnard
12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson 
Immigration Chaos: Solutions to an American Crisis by Neville W. Cramer

Are these books typical of you? Somewhat.

Music you actually listen to most often: Classical, Folk, Hymnal, and Gregorian Chant.

Favorite movies/TV shows: I don't have favorites. Even if I like a movie, I usually don't watch it again.

Favorite foods: I like American, English, Italian, and Mexican food. But I will eat whatever someone makes with love.

Do you follow any specific food regimen (e.g., gluten-free, no-carb, vegetarianism, etc.)? No but I have done "keto" in the past and would like to permanently eat like that.

Serious pet peeves: Chewing food with one's mouth, mainly.

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with, pets you won't tolerate at all: I have a cat, I want a dog because I grew up with and prefer dogs, and I would not tolerate an indoor bird that does random high-pitched squawks. 

Idea of a romantic evening: having dinner at home and watching the sunset.

What is your "love language" -- i.e., what makes you feel most loved and appreciated: Affirmation, Quality Time, Receiving Gifts, Acts of Service, Physical Touch, or something else?:  I took the official test and my love languages are Physical Touch and Quality Time. I agree with the test results.

If I interest you, please send me a private message.