Confirmed: Wuerl Knew About McCarrick
WASHINGTON (ChurchMilitant.com) - New evidence confirms Cdl. Donald Wuerl knew about Abp. Theodore McCarrick's sexual misconduct, contradicting his previous claims to the contrary.
The Washington Post reported Thursday that Wuerl, as bishop of Pittsburgh, was made aware of a claim of sexual misconduct against McCarrick in 2004, and passed along the information to then-Vatican ambassador Gabriel Montalvo.
The claim was made by Fr. Robert Ciolek, who filed suit in the Pittsburgh diocese alleging, among other things, improper homosexual misconduct by McCarrick when Ciolek was a seminarian.
The archdiocese of Washington, D.C. confirmed in a statement Thursday that Wuerl was made aware of Ciolek's allegation in 2004 and "forwarded the Ciolek claim regarding then-Cardinal McCarrick to the Papal Nunciature in Washington, D.C., and received no further information regarding the matter."
https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/arti...-mccarrick
Remember, this lying Enabler of Perversion is still the apostolic administrator of DC in accord with Francis's wishes.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Reform generally works more efficiently from top down. Therefore until these people (we all know who they are) are purged there will be no positive moves forward to combat all these perversions.
In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MyLady's post:
  • jovan66102