Animals representing Countries.
Hi,

Just wondering, what are all the animals etc that are known for in regards to the different Countries, these are the only ones I know -

Australia: Boxing Kangaroo
USA: Bald Eagle
Russia: Bear
UK: Lion
China: Dragon

What are the others and what are they called, how do I find them and how did they originate?

Just a curiosity Smile

God Bless
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

Wales. Griffin
 England. Lion
 Scotland. Lion
 Poland. Eagle
 Mexico. Eagle
 Ivory Coast. Elephant
 Chile. Condor
List of National Animals
[-] The following 1 user Likes jack89's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
Thanks mate, exactly what I was lookin' for.

God Bless Smile
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018