Petition Donald Wuerl Be Removed From Public Ministry
From Complicit Clergy

Petition Donald Wuerl Be Removed From Public Ministry

Petition Language
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Knight Hospitaller
He is a feckin reprehensible liar.  There are no words harsh enough; Wuerl hired a PR firm and built a website to defend his good name when the scandal broke. He lied on the CBS national newscast, he scoffed at things as not a big deal at a soft interview with his good friend Fr Rosica.  All the while, people broken by priestly abuse and coverup and the pew sitters alike have to sort through the noise for a strand of truth that isn’t coming. 

What is truth?  Do they not weigh their own judgement against their first impulse to lie?  More outrageous is the archdiocese,  lacking all credibility, now saying we need to look at other meanings of the denials, they weren’t intended to be imprecise. Just let that sink in for a moment.
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14