Loud music
So my neighbor is once again being a jackass, and blasting his music loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear this evening. My sister is very sick with the flu (104 F body temperature) and I’m trying to avoid being elevated to an agitated state with my bipolar disorder.

I will probably be listening to this for the next 3-4 hours coming from this house across the street. Just trying to feed my animals. Calling the police will probably only anger my neighbor to come banging on my door and threatening me again if I were to call the cops, as I did on him a few years ago.

I will refrain from pouring out my anger and just ask for prayers for the noise to stop...and to have this jackass eventually move away.

EDIT: wrong forum. Please Vox or other mod move to the Oratory/Prayer Request forum. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-04-2019, 08:46 PM)Sequentia Wrote: EDIT: wrong forum. Please Vox or other mod move to the Oratory/Prayer Request forum. Thanks.

Done.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
Keeping you in my rosary intentions!  :pray2: And I hope your sister feels better soon.

Remember to offer this annoyance and any stress you feel that's caused by your sis's illness up--so it's not wasted.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Dudette! Get some of these and save yourself! I hope your neighbor shows you some mercy! Sigh!
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s