Roberts joins SCOTUS liberals to block Louisiana pro-life law from taking effect
Video 
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/robert...m-taking-e
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Zedta
SCOTUS has blocked it, and it is up for review.  Let us pray that their 'review' is that it is a just law and should be left intact.

The bill would have made the butchers who kill babies be on professional staff at a local hospital. Most of these butchers are just that, they have no skills, but to kill a living being from within their mother's womb. That's not, apparently so hard and seems to require very little skill or education, since in the case of the recent New York State law, anyone with minimal instruction, even just a receptionist, could perform the killing.

Our country is rapidly slipping into law-backed genocide.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
I still can't figure out Robert's principles.   There is no rhyme or reason to some of his positions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaryTN's post:
  • Zedta
(02-08-2019, 10:54 AM)Zedta Wrote: SCOTUS has blocked it, and it is up for review.  Let us pray that their 'review' is that it is a just law and should be left intact.

The bill would have made the butchers who kill babies be on professional staff at a local hospital. Most of these butchers are just that, they have no skills, but to kill a living being from within their mother's womb. That's not, apparently so hard and seems to require very little skill or education, since in the case of the recent New York State law, anyone with minimal instruction, even just a receptionist, could perform the killing.

These times are helpful for understanding why God had to be cruel in the Old Testament.  The genocide of the Canaanites is horrible when viewed from a lens of relative, civilizational stability.  How could a loving God command such a thing?  The reality is, our society is quickly descending into the same evil as practiced by the worshippers of Molech.  We've reached a point where there can only be enmity between the remnant of believers and relatively civilized people on the one side, and those are diabolically, in the truest sense of the word, insane, but increase their control of society with each passing year.  True enmity is all that is left.
I have resigned myself to the reality that I shall have no peace or joy should I continue to exist for eternity.  The question of deism or Christianity no longer matters.  I hope that Christianity is a farce, and that when I die, my consciousness will cease to exist.  In the meantime, I ask the Theotokos to be at my side at my judgement and ask her to intercede to, as I beg, Christ to have mercy on me and to allow me to cease to exist when I die.
[-] The following 7 users Like Melkite's post:
  • divinesilence80, JacafamalaRedux, Jeeter, jovan66102, Knight Hospitaller, MyLady, Zedta
(02-08-2019, 11:10 AM)MaryTN Wrote: I still can't figure out Robert's principles.   There is no rhyme or reason to some of his positions.

He makes perfect sense. He only cares about the courts image and in a country that is mostly tolerate to at least some abortion he doesn't want to rock the boat. Modern day Pontious Pilate if you ask me.....trying to save face
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
[-] The following 2 users Like divinesilence80's post:
  • josh987654321, jovan66102
(02-08-2019, 12:04 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 10:54 AM)Zedta Wrote: SCOTUS has blocked it, and it is up for review.  Let us pray that their 'review' is that it is a just law and should be left intact.

These times are helpful for understanding why God had to be cruel in the Old Testament.  The genocide of the Canaanites is horrible when viewed from a lens of relative, civilizational stability.  How could a loving God command such a thing?  The reality is, our society is quickly descending into the same evil as practiced by the worshippers of Molech.  We've reached a point where there can only be enmity between the remnant of believers and relatively civilized people on the one side, and those are diabolically, in the truest sense of the word, insane, but increase their control of society with each passing year.  True enmity is all that is left.

Many of these people even invoke Molech in their diabolical insanity.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]