Virgin Mary Appears to Harvard Professor
I'm thinking that, in light of the incessant bad news and insanity from Rome these days, we should post more things that remind us of why we remain faithful. I mean, I'm guessing we all know, intellectually, WHY (for crying out loud, it's Christ's Church, Christ is God, He promised the gates of Hell will never prevail, and, so, where else is there to go?), but having reminders that boost the spirit is good. So here's a conversion story for you: Roy Schoemann's story, the tale of a Jewish Harvard business professor who came to Christ:

T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
This has shown up in my YouTube suggestions for a while now. I really should give it a listen. Thanks for the reminder, Vox.
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
(02-12-2019, 01:35 PM)In His Love Wrote: This has shown up in my YouTube suggestions for a while now. I really should give it a listen. Thanks for the reminder, Vox.

Mine too! I always thought it was a joke. Shall give it a listening to next I get the chance. Who knows? Maybe it'll be the start of the Jews converting as foretold in scripture. We certainly have seen the gentile falling away from the Faith.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
Our filtering at work (securly) often monkeys with embedded youtube links, so I'll download these (parts 1 and 2) as audio and give them a listen while working.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.