Traditional liturgical calendar for Google Calendar & iCalendar
Hi all,

I recently finished a side project creating a traditional liturgical calendar for Google Calendar, iCalendar, or other calendar apps.  I built it mostly for myself and my family, but I thought that some in this community might like to use it, too.  Each feast includes links to more information about the feast and season (including links to Fish Eaters, of course!).  A preview of the calendar can be found here:

https://joe-antognini.github.io/tridentine-calendar/

Please let me know what can be improved or if there are any errors!
[-] The following 6 users Like antognini's post:
  • Ambrosiano, dahveed, redneckpride4ever, richgr, SeeTheLight, VoxClamantis
Nice to see someone tackle this! I had planned on it awhile ago but life got in the way. If I can help you on the hosting end, please let me know.
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
Thanks! I know what you mean, it's been a project I've wanted to do for many years but I was only able to make the time for it this last Christmastide.
Well, the web based calendar link:
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

I will improve the instructions. You need to copy the link and paste it into the "Add Calendar from URL" option in whatever app you're using (or something similar). There is a file at that link, but there's not a web page associated with it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes antognini's post:
  • SeeTheLight
(02-12-2019, 10:18 PM)antognini Wrote: I will improve the instructions.  You need to copy the link and paste it into the "Add Calendar from URL" option in whatever app you're using (or something similar).  There is a file at that link, but there's not a web page associated with it.

Got it!

St Bernard of Clairvaux

So when I click the Subscribe button, then what happens next?
And, it's added to my Google Calendar. Thanks!

St Bernard of Clairvaux

Quote:So when I click the Subscribe button, then what happens next?

If you're using Google Calendar then copy the link in the subscribe button.  Within Google Calendar, click on the three dots next to "Add calendar" and then click "From URL".  Paste the copied link into the text field.

If you're using iCalendar on an iPhone or MacBook you should be able to just click the link and open it with iCalendar to subscribe.

I don't use Yahoo Calendar myself, but it should be pretty similar to Google Calendar.

And that should be it.  I have added the current year along with the two years previous and two years following.  I'll be updating it at the end of the liturgical year, but your calendar will automatically receive the update with no action on your part.  (These calendar apps usually check for updates once a day.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes antognini's post:
  • SeeTheLight
(02-13-2019, 12:37 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: And, it's added to my Google Calendar. Thanks!

That's great to hear!  I hope you find it valuable and please let me know if any of the content can be improved.