The movie quote game
Post a quote from a movie that gives the movie away, but doesn’t use the movie title. The next person guesses the movie and posts another quote.

“It rubs the lotion on its skin, it does this whenever it is told.”
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
Silence of the lambs

“I want my 12 steps, Cookie”
Men Of Honor

"Ham makes me self-conscious."

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
Yankee Doodle Dandy.

“Dyin’ ain’t much of a living, boy.”

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

The Outlaw Jose Wales

"The more time I spent at school, the less I understand the wind and the weather."

Casablanca

Waters? What waters? We're in the middle of the desert.

I can quote the whole movie. That's one you never want to watch with me. I'll drive you nuts.
Monstrance Viva Cristo Rey Monstrance
(02-23-2019, 11:21 PM)Corpsman Wrote: “I want my 12 steps, Cookie”

A little Sunday afternoon pedantry--

https://youtu.be/9IxUdFJlcDo?t=560

Good movie, (I remember when they were filming some it in our county), and a good portrayal by Robert De Niro.

(02-24-2019, 05:57 PM)Blind Horus Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 11:21 PM)Corpsman Wrote: “I want my 12 steps, Cookie”

A little Sunday afternoon pedantry--

https://youtu.be/9IxUdFJlcDo?t=560

Good movie, (I remember when they were filming some it in our county), and a good portrayal by Robert De Niro.
I sit corrected

I actually had the pleasure of meeting Master Chief Carl Brashear a few years before he passed away
[-] The following 2 users Like Corpsman's post:
  • Blind Horus, dahveed
(02-24-2019, 01:23 PM)Blind Horus Wrote: "The more time I spent at school, the less I understand the wind and the weather."

The Bridge of San Luis Rey (1944)

"it's all in the reflexes"

Big Trouble in Little China?

"I don't like the name Lawrence  Only f----ts and sailors are named Lawrence.  From now on you're Gomer Pyle!"