I saw Heaven during the Consecration
I know this will probably sound crazy and like I'm a lunatic, but I have to share.

Last night, I went to Mass like usual. Except it wasn't so usual. I was following along in my missal, reading the propers and the text for Low Mass, and then something miraculous happened...
Right before the consecration, I began to tremble slightly. Then I felt tears rolling down my face. Not a lot, just one or two. The Holy Spirit was at work...  Sarkari Result Pnr Status Showbox

And then, during the consecration, when the priest lifted up the host, I saw Heaven flash before my eyes.
Then again when he held up the chalice. I saw Heaven right before my eyes.
I didn't realize what had happened until after it had already occurred.
As for what I saw? There was no fighting, only love and peace. Everything else was completely beyond my understanding, like a certain surreality that only those with highest esteem can attain.
[-] The following 4 users Like viprit's post:
  • Augustinian, In His Love, redneckpride4ever, SeekSalvation
Thank you for sharing that sounds like it was a beautiful experience!

God Bless
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
Awesome. God works in awesome ways.
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!

Fantastic
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/