Church Demographics
How is it at your church ? Mine is pretty unusual.  About 70 people on Sunday, and we have a very healthy number of children from newborns to 10 yr olds, but then it get's depressing, I think we've got only 1 teenager that comes regularly, just a few people in their 20's, but then we pick up with a good number of parents in their 30's and early 40's. 50's, where I'am is pretty low, but then we pick up again with alot of senior citizens.  12 yrs ago we had about 90, but very few children.  That 11 to 29 group sure is empty though.
I go to St. Timothy's in Mesa, AZ. it's a NO parish but our pastor doesn't pull punches when in comes to issues like homosexuality, abortion, contraception and the like.  He's pretty orthodox, to the point of being blunt at times.

Our parish is pretty large, and all 3 Sunday Masses are usually pretty full, I would guess at least two to three hundred people each.  The demographics probably lean a little toward older folks, but we have a lot of young families as well, several with a bunch of kids. 

I occasionally go to Mater Misericordiae Catholic Church (FSSP) in Phoenix, and the High Masses I've been to are pretty full, 100 plus. Again, more older folks, but I was surprised at how many young people attend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jack89's post:
  • Eric F
I go to a NO parish south of DC.  Similar to what jack89 stated, the pastor and vicar don't beat around the bush when it comes to moral issues.  Saturday Vigil Mass with about 100 people.  Sunday has 4 Mass times, each with 200 or so people each.  Lots of young (under 40), large families.  No guitars or bass.  Music doesn't sound like Gordon Lightfoot.  Lots of Latin, especially at the 1030 Mass.  Gives me hope.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
I go to an FSSP parish in the south central US. We have a few older folks, but most of us are young adults 18-35 and large families. We have a college in the same town, so we attract a lot of the trad-curious younger folks there. I myself am a millennial.
I live in a tiny rural (NO) Parish in the Diocese of Lincoln, dedicated to St Wenceslaus, Duke of Bohemia. Our Pastor has the cure of two Parishes, the other, St Joseph's is even smaller. Our attendance is probably 40-50 people at each of two Masses on the weekend, one Saturday evening and one Sunday morning. St Joseph's makes do with only one Mass.

Of course, being in the Diocese of Lincoln, there's no question of the orthodoxy of our Pastor. If he stepped out of line, Bishop Conley would have a 'chat' with him.

We have a complete mix of people, old, young, and in between. We have several families with small children and plenty of oldsters like me. Somewhat to my surprise, we also have a number of 'middle aged' people, so we run the gamut of ages. We are predominantly a white, Anglo (actually Bohemian) parish, but there are a few Hispanics and one Black child who attend Mass.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Lots of a very small kids, the rest is fairly even age wise. My church is to small so the priest has asked us to pray for a larger one.
Our church outside of Memphis, a parish school church is almost full most Masses, quite a range of ages and ethnicities.
My church in Nashville, a parish school church, used to be full for most Masses but now is quite empty, even for the 4:30 Saturday.
The Memphis church doesn't use big words like abortion, divorce, or sin, but the sermons seem to be well thought out.  Sunday School (PRE) is full.
What is the difference?  I don't know except that the Nashville church often has priests who speak English as a second language.
Generally the music is better in Nashville.
I live in a rural town in NH. The main church and mission church of the parish have decent turnout (I have never tried counting). There's a nearby Catholic school founded by our parishioners. A solid amount of kids.

The FSSP parish I go to on occasion is across the state. The 10 AM high Mass is packed to the brim.

The SSPX chapel an hour away has low turnout. It was built by Fr. Hector Bolduc I believe in the early 90s after he left the SSPX. I had no clue until researching that he is somewhat of a legend in Trad circles. Meeting his brother was an honor. The SSPX send a priest there weekly to offer Mass.
I go to the Cathedral of St. Paul in Birmingham AL. Our Pastor is very orthodox, and its obvious he wants so desperately to offer the Latin Mass regularly at our Parish. Unfortunately our Bishop doesn't seem too keen on allowing him because it may pull away from the Parish in the West End that offers the TLM. We have two masses, and both average probably 150 people each. We have a large mix of people at each Mass, but there is an abundance of young families with many children. My wife and I have three children, and we're on the low end of children per family at the Parish.
My NO parish has a decent amount of young people along with the expected older crowd. We also have a decent amount of deaf parishioners, so Father signs the A------a (it's Lent, so I'm not supposed to say it) and part of the Consecration before the elevation of the Host, and a lady sits near the front to help with the rest of the signing. We have a good, orthodox priest who preaches on the hot button issues, and sometimes we sing in Latin. As of Lent, the Kyrie has been in Greek.