Bought a tcl 6 series and its started flickering.
Bought the new 6 series tcl 55' for 600 just 4 days ago. Messed with some settings today because the picture looked blurry. I turned it off for a few hours and now its acting funny. The home screen came up and then the screen went black till I pressed the button on the remote controller,then it flickered back on.

Should I return this TV asap or just wait to see if it happens again? I just bought it so I think best buy has a 30 day warranty.
I’d return it. I’ve read a lot about these “cheap” TV’s from Consumer Report’s, various blogs and even the reviews by people who bought them, lots of problems and issues making them unwatchable after a short period of ownership. The manufacturer support is practically nonexistent.
You’ll need to consider a TV at least twice the price you paid from reputable companies like LG, Samsung, etc.
Say no to NO.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paradosiakos's post:
  • Zedta
A lot of stuff coming out of China seems to be problematic. Case in point: Boeing 737 Max 8.

BTW: Ya don't see many Chinese cars or truck in the US either. They're junk, like most of the stuff made there.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
I used to sell special offer tv's from time to time.
As long as they work, and they can work flawlessly for years, they are a great purchase.
When they go bad they are done.  Period.
Return it.  Always remember to keep your receipts!!