Is there a film that you would consider “perfect”?
I’m talking about a film that you consider is executed absolutely perfectly with no problems. Where a story is told the way that the director wants and is essentially Perfect in terms of quality and of execution. The film that comes to mind when I think of perfect is Stanley Kubrick’s “The Shining”. The performances are perfect, Sarkari Result the score, editing, sound, and cinematography are all top notch. It’s the only film I try to intentionally try to find mistakes in but I can never really find anything negative. Pnr Status Everything in the film is intentional, Showbox and everything has a narrative purpose that feeds back into the story. It’s an enigma of a film that has created many theories, and debates but everyone can agree the amount of quality to be found within the film.
Bresson's Pickpocket without qualification.  It needs none. It's a work of tremendous beauty and human truth, and, I think, is a work of art that has come to us with the aid of some special grace.
My choice may not be popular, but I love the way that The Passion of the Christ turned out.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 3 users Like dahveed's post:
  • Augustinian, Eric F, SeeTheLight
Honestly, I'd give that honor to the 4th Rambo movie from 2008.

I love how Stallone played it precisely because it was so one dimensional. In my experience people tend to have multiple sides in a single dimension. He never wavers from the warrior personality, yet shows that single personality to be weaved.

That and frankly the violence was akin to We Were Soldiers. War is not glorious, and justice is satisfying.

I know the way the script is portrayed has some content contrary to Christian doctrine, but I can't think of another film that assembled it's elements without skipping a beat.

The fact that it was meant to be an action flick but got me to think on a deeper level makes it all the more amazing.
Shindler's List.
The Blues Brothers.
Can't Hardly Wait (perfect teen/young adult movie)
Garden State (perfect young adult angst movie)
Wings of Desire (perfection)
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.
The Colt (2005), as much as I detest Hallmark, (I've been forced to sit through far to many & that Hallmark-Hypno-Music sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard to me), this one was perfect, (based on a Russian short-story and directed by a Russian director!).

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!