Do you use VPN? If so, what is your favor, and are you satisfied with it?
I decided to get a paid VPN, but I feel that once you find a reasonable alternative and look for it, a lot of topics will appear on the forum about how bad, tough or uncertain it is. So a little curious about what others are using, and if you are happy with what you have?
[-] The following 1 user Likes viprit's post:
  • Zedta
I use Virtual Shield and have since near its beginnings. There have been some developmental issues, but the customer service is remarkable and issues are dealt with swiftly and quite equitably as well. I have the basic suite and may be upgrading soon.

Link: https://virtualshield.com/

Hope this helps.

Keyboard Warrior
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
I think PIA is a popular one. Not sure what else people are using these days. I'd definitely look around more techie forums to see what people are using these days.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
ExpressVPN works great for me.
I don't use any. I probably should look into it some day, but I don't want to have to pay money for any.
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

(03-18-2019, 06:40 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: I don't use any. I probably should look into it some day, but I don't want to have to pay money for any.
There are a couple decent free ones out there. I can't remember them off hand but I'll inquire if you are interested. I frequent a tech forum and have a couple IT buddies that are real good.
(03-18-2019, 07:53 AM)SeeTheLight Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 06:40 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: I don't use any. I probably should look into it some day, but I don't want to have to pay money for any.
There are a couple decent free ones out there. I can't remember them off hand but I'll inquire if you are interested. I frequent a tech forum and have a couple IT buddies that are real good.

I would be careful with anything that's free. I've heard about data leaks from these types and you may be more vulnerable than if you weren't using it. With the way the world is going, it may be a smart idea for anyone who is Christian or even just conservative leaning to use VPNs to mask their activity online.

Typically when it comes to the world of the internet the motto is that if it's free, you're the product. Why are Google products free? Facebook? Twitter? etc. Because they are selling you to the highest bidder. A free VPN can very well act in the same way, I wouldn't trust it.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
(03-21-2019, 11:38 AM)GangGreen Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 07:53 AM)SeeTheLight Wrote:

I would be careful with anything that's free. I've heard about data leaks from these types and you may be more vulnerable than if you weren't using it. With the way the world is going, it may be a smart idea for anyone who is Christian or even just conservative leaning to use VPNs to mask their activity online.
Those technical folks I'm talking about I trust. You are welcome to your opinion but these folks if so inclined have some amazing talents. Let's just say I'm glad they are good people.

I do agree we all need to be careful and yes there are free vpn services you want to avoid and there are also paid ones you want to avoid as well. I for one don't have a Facebook account and won't.