New Zealand Terrorist: Why Did He Do It?
Story here: https://apnews.com/ce9e1d267af149dab40e3e5391254530

His manifesto -- "The Great Replacement" -- in pdf format, is attached. It's filled with irony and meta-stuff that is BOUND to confuse journalists and lead them down wonky paths -- for ex., the ironic bit about Candace Owens will undoubtedly have journos blaming her for his radicalization when, in reality, he likely saw her as an interloper and traitor to her own race; the bit about subscribing to Pewdiepie, the Navy Seal copypasta will make them think he was actually a Navy Seal or a poseur; etc. 

And, of course, rags like the Daily Mail are happy to say he "was a supporter of Donald Trump as a 'symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose'" -- while leaving off the rest of what he said about Trump. Everything is Trump's fault, everywhere and always. Of course.

But bottom line is that he wanted to start a race war and prevent Muslims from taking over European lands -- a noble goal, a horrific, immoral way of trying to achieve it, and one that'll likely backfire, too.

It will be interesting and scary to see how this plays out in the media and politically.

May God have mercy on the dead. Sigh.

Attached Files
.pdf   New Zealand Terrorist Manifesto - The Great Replacement.pdf (Size: 864.58 KB / Downloads: 8)
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
I wish we had some Senators like this in the US:
[Image: lfr3nhcm99m21.jpg]
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like GangGreen's post:
  • Eric F, Jeeter, Paradosiakos, Zedta
Lord, have mercy.

(03-15-2019, 04:32 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: It will be interesting and scary to see how this plays out in the media and politically.

I hope no one takes this the wrong way, in the sense of condoning violence or as a "gotcha" moment, but I can't help but notice the media presstitutes are giving significantly more attention to this than to the bombing at the Philippine cathedral or the wave of murders of Christians during Palm Sunday and Easter a year or two back. All these actions were evil, but it sickens me the way the press glosses over atrocities committed against one group.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 2 users Like Jeeter's post:
  • HailGilbert, VoxClamantis
I'm imagining a short animation or comic strip that shows some well-heeled know-it-alls forcing sheep and wolves into a single sheep pen. The sheep balk, but are told they have to do all they can to make the wolves comfortable. They have to give up some of their grazing land so the wolves have a place to play. They have to give up some of the profits they get for their wool to buy wolf food and build wolf dens. Wolves keep pouring into the pen, and the more they do, the more the sheep are unhappy and unwilling to breed. The know-it-alls tell the sheep that, because they're not breeding, they'll need even more wolves.

Sheep are often taken out by wolves -- torn to bits, eaten, bullied, etc.,, and the girl sheep, with their tender meat, are most at risk. But that sort of news is hidden. Many of the sheep know, though, and spread the news very carefully, through the grapevine. They don't want harm to come to the wolves; they just want them to go away from them, to go back to wolf lands where they can be happy wolves, leaving the sheep to be happy sheep. When they express those words, though, a group of mentally retarded sheep who have an "in" with the know-it-alls get the know-it-alls to shut them up. They take away their right to graze, and they humiliate them.

A straggler sheep here or there periodically -- very rarely -- goes nuts and attacks a few of the wolves, always dying in the process, and making things much worse for the sheep that remain. When such a thing happens, the know-it-alls blame not just the straggler sheep, but any sheep who even vaguely hints that he wants the wolves to go away and leave them in peace. "The reason this happened is because you sheep just aren't willing to share! You're ba-a-a-a-d sheep! Just awful! All your bleating is what causes stragglers to go wonky! Just stop!"

I wonder how that story ends.
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • HailGilbert, Zedta
Vox, I don't know why, but your sheep posting reminded me of this:

[Image: At-the-ISIS-strip-club-funny-meme.jpg]

I apologize for hijacking the thread, and for offending any sheep lovers. Big Grin
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 4 users Like Jeeter's post:
  • Paradosiakos, redneckpride4ever, VoxClamantis, Zedta
(03-15-2019, 10:42 AM)Jeeter Wrote: I hope no one takes this the wrong way, in the sense of condoning violence or as a "gotcha" moment, but I can't help but notice the media presstitutes are giving significantly more attention to this than to the bombing at the Philippine cathedral or the wave of murders of Christians during Palm Sunday and Easter a year or two back.  All these actions were evil, but it sickens me the way the press glosses over atrocities committed against one group.

That's because it's not about marriage, cake, toilets, or Islam. It's about hatred of Christianity and the civilisation built on Christianity. Even when the Church deserves criticism, the recent grand jury reports aren't about justice, since the priests named in the reports are mostly dead or beyond the statute of limitations, and the measures taken in 2002 - 17 years ago - have greatly improved things. If it were really about child abuse, why aren't these attorneys general investigating the public schools, and the scouts, and the Baptists? There's an anti-Catholic motivation to every bit of it, including the recent infanticide laws.

It's all very Marxist, setting one class against another, and when whites, males, and Christians have been deemed the oppressors, anything that happens to one of them, well, they deserve it, and so it's not news. Maybe it gets reported on, but only briefly as it doesn't further the agenda.

But sometimes the Muslims do get criticised. Remember the international furore when they blew up a couple of Buddhist statues? Of course, that was not long after 9/11 and it was the Taliban (and the statues were Buddhist). But smash up St-Denis, the burial place of almost all of the French monarchs, and it barely registers, nor does the Eucharistic desecration that often happens in the recent attacks.

I think the left want this. They pit class against class so that eventually someone does something like shoot up a mosque, and then they get the state to step in, increasing its power. All part of paving the way to that communist state that makes us all equal (even if some end up more equal than others).
(03-15-2019, 01:13 PM)Paul Wrote: I think the left want this. They pit class against class so that eventually someone does something like shoot up a mosque, and then they get the state to step in, increasing its power. All part of paving the way to that communist state that makes us all equal (even if some end up more equal than others).

The mainstream Left/neocon Right wants an excuse to clamp down, further erode our liberties, take our guns, censor, etc. 

The radical Left and radical Right want a race/identity based war. 

And no one wants the sort of sanity that'd prevail if basic Catholic social doctrine were taught, followed, and informed the law and policy. All of this s&^( could've been avoided. All of it. From the assassination of Gadaffi that opened the floodgates, the meddling in the Middle East at the behest of Israel, the allowing of mass Muslim immigration, the feminism that's destroying the family and leading the West to not procreate -- all of it is totally unnecessary. That's what's so *$&T)_**%$ frustrating about it.
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • HailGilbert, jack89
So, it's safe to fly on 737 MAXs now?

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
(03-15-2019, 02:16 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: the feminism that's destroying the family and leading the West to not procreate

Which is itself Marxist, as one of Marxism's goals is to destroy the family, which makes people depend on the state.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • HailGilbert
The left doesn't care about pedophilia. Look at how they defend Disney for bringing back James Gunn. The left are a bunch of pedos themselves. The only difference is that the Church isn't part of their plans, instead it's something they wish to destroy.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]